DYING LIGHT 2

>mostly positive reviews
>oh no no no.mp4

Attached: 321321.jpg (954x518, 79.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/38NXe4uKMrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Steam

Attached: 1641409926044.jpg (360x332, 36.33K)

>autoplay videos

Attached: 1643939246430.png (430x400, 97.71K)

People rate it positive while installing, Steam reviews are a joke becasue people are retarded.

Who? Name sounds generic as fuck.

You need at least 5 minutes of game time to make a review lol how sad!!!

>152k people playing
Well it's a success.

Also noted they support windows 7, which is cool of them.

Less than 80% positive on Steam is a flop, it's so easy to get a 90% positive on it

Is it supposed to be bad or something? Its a game you'll forget about in a week/week and a half. Theres no reason to waste money on this kind of game day one. Just grab it when its like 10$ or part of a bundle later.

>Platform requires you own/play a game before you get to comment on it
Now I understand why Any Forums cries about steam reviews so much. Can't do your little incel brigades since mom won't loan you the $60

>is a flop
>150k playing minutes after launch

Oh look, you have no idea what you're talking about. Shocker

Reviews mean nothing, if a game gets a neg score it's because it has tech issues of some kind at release.

They never review it on the quality of the game, since they all pre-ordered anyway so bought it on that anyway.

Retard.

lol

youtu.be/38NXe4uKMrY

>"I've played 20 minutes of this game that came out? Hmmm yes time to give it a positive review."

Never read a review that was posted within the first month of the game's release

Attached: ShockerMovie 002.JPG-1.jpg (615x792, 299.96K)

Dying Light 2 Stay Human is such a stupid fucking title. At least add a colon after the 2 or outright remove the Stay Human part.

how many of these reviews are shitty meme reviews for upvotes?

It is great so far. Some stuttering in other characters when they run, but nothing I care about. Getting 120 fps 1440p without RT, 70 - 95 with RT. IDK what it would be at 1080p. With the RT shadows on it's fucking scary! Without them the rooms aren't as dark and shit so it takes away the tension. RIP to you cucks who bought it on PS5.

>At least add a colon after the 2
Nigga the whole game is a colon

>Studio downgrades the shit out of a game
>Ends up looking ugly as hell
>It still somehow manages to run badly
How does this keep happening?

Too floaty

Let me guess.
>gameplays okay
>runs like shit
>rpg elements bad
>world is Ubisoft tier filler
>story blah and full of forced drama

steamies seethe at anything that isn't indie pixelshit
all devs should take the egs pill

This

This, I love when Tim picks up the bill.
What a kind man

Thats not good by Steam standards.

That's basically it in a nutshell.

>208 people found this review from someone with a vested interest in seeing the game do well helpful

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-04 150535.png (617x287, 37.7K)

You know what I meant, you can review it after playing or 5 minutes and most do just that.

Attached: 1641589319544.gif (301x405, 2.92M)

>>gameplays okay
id like to play a game with gameplay user

I said I'm not gonna buy it cause avellone but I saw it looked prettyyyyy good so meh

Attached: file.png (1409x245, 180.25K)