What the hell was he talking about?

What the hell was he talking about?

Attached: tumblr_inline_o1qs0r338f1rekrn0_500.png (404x170, 20.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efaLyLnd8hE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The surface, I doubt he would expect you to know about Deltarune.

>the surface
deboonked

Attached: 1622597377491.png (733x642, 38.38K)

to reddit

Deltarune teaser, just like everything else related to Gaster.

Are you saying Sans came from Deltarune's world?

If thats true, why didn't he recognise anyons?

Also, why has he literally got Grillby's shop from Undertale in Deltarune. Its clear he's travelled from undertale to deltarune, so hes not meaning deltarune when he says he cant go back in undertale

>Are you saying Sans came from Deltarune's world?
Yes
>If thats true, why didn't he recognise anyons?
Deltarune is a prequel

Bros... what if something happens to Toby before the full Deltarune release and we never get to see his masterpiece?

back to earthbound, after all, he’s ness

would be hilarious

We don't know the full extent of how much he can travel, since the world of Undertale was subject to resets (likely deltarune too) time is not a valid concept. In his shed he has don't forget shit and the same sprite of the thrash machine schematics and an unknown machine, so an argument can be made for him coming from both games since we just don't know

No, he has to go back with Pappy Roos to put Crash Bandicoot in Undertale

i would kill 50 respawn devs and their families in retaliation (inside garry's mod)

He's talking about the surface in both statements. He says "either" because giving up on something and not finding it appealing are different things, not because he refers to two different places.

EARTHBOUND WORLD, BECAUASE SANS IN NESS

youtu.be/efaLyLnd8hE
This is probably him showing you the roaring

Reminder that this line was patched in

Attached: cno4u22juwj71.png (640x505, 114.1K)

We already saw his masterpiece
Snowgrave is fucking legend

Attached: I COOM.png (1254x431, 32.81K)

>he

Sans paradoxically comes from the other game in both games. In Undertale he comes from Deltarune, and in Deltarune he comes from Undertale

>Deltarune he comes from Undertale
There's no evidence of this at all

Bros, I can deny it no longer. I think I like these games.
In fact, I would dare say that video games are pretty okay sometimes.

Underrated post.

It's the opposite, the Grillbys in Deltarune is Undertale's. Whatever Sans is doing has happened in UT already.
It's also possible that time is irrelevant to their flow (Which might explain the 3 of them being skeletons) and the end of Deltarune is going to tie in heavily with the very beginning or end of Undertale.
Possibly this.

Attached: Surreal.jpg (1600x1200, 142.77K)