This shit is too big

Attached: Portable.jpg (1536x2048, 573.95K)

valve cultists will buy whatever they shit out.

Now compare it to the Switch and Wii U.

>This shit is too big
that's what youre mom said lmao

I did. Deck is bigger

>handheld
>can't fit in your pocket
Fat DS is the absolute upper limit for a handheld size

Can you compare it to something that people actually own? Like a Gameboy.

The PS Vita sucked cock, there I said it.

I will only elaborate if asked to.

this thing looks like a scratch magnet, why did we move away from flip screens

Attached: advanced sp.jpg (640x375, 42.95K)

>He didn't own a vita
back to tweddit you go!

kek, Steamies are truly retarded

pls don't elaborate

>not just getting a retroid pocket 2+ or an odin pro
People willingly buy underpowered and inefficient devices? Are they actually retarded?

tpbp

u gotta buy the screen protector too

Vita means life

Don't tell the tards that you can actually just plug a controller into a laptop while not losing functionality.

yes, pls follow her advice and eat less

GameGear vibes.

Attached: 1637079021788.jpg (600x600, 83.57K)

no it doesn't you retard

post pic, I want real life one, they help comprehend the true scale

>console is finally big enough for adult male hands
>Any Forums is seething

Attached: 1632050204869.png (194x259, 65.9K)

Attached: vita.png (671x262, 5.88K)

has to be, thankfully it has gamepad-like handles, but as cool as it is for a geek-oriented device, I still don't get it, maybe because I associate Steam with online games since they are the only games I buy and I pirate everything else

Get bigger hands

Too late.
>Messing with color settings on the LCD panel used for the Vita 2000 nets you a screen that's very close to as vibrant as the OLED display
>Crutches hard on the fact that it can run PSP titles and PS1 titles through the PSP mode
>No L2 or R2 is baffling and seriously hampers its ability to serve as a PS4 controller or play some PS1 titles, even the 3DS recognized the necessity of these buttons with the Circle Pad Pro accessory and the later CPP built into the New 3DS
>Sticks are stupid on a handheld and they should have gone with a low-profile solution like 3DS's circle pads, or even a slightly more low-profile stick like the PSP
>Software library is completely anemic if you don't like eroge dungeon-crawlers or ports
>Specs showed their age very quickly and even homebrew applications run like crap on the Vita, things that should be by all rights making use of the specs it has
>Whoever decided the Vita should have proprietary memory should, genuinely, be fucking shot, my first supplementary purchase to my Vita 1000 was a SD2Vita card and a huge microSD

Take a pic with one next to the Wii U Gamepad.

that's vìta, not vita. retard.