Do you have a limit on how much you can play in one day?

Do you have a limit on how much you can play in one day?

Attached: 5:40.png (927x887, 658.42K)

I don't know what my physical limit is but I usually game for 30 minutes to 1 hour a day.

Don't get married user

dude
bald
lmao

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO?
His kids shouldn't be an excuse anymore, the oldest is like 14 at this point

>His kids shouldn't be an excuse anymore, the oldest is like 14 at this point
Silly user. James' wife owns him forever.

correction: dont get married to a wife who cant even take care of her own kids

bout three fiddy

Nope, but I generally only have a few hours of free time I devote to games.

Attached: 1630908103064.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

>the oldest is like 14 at this point
But that's when you want to punch them the most.

0 minutes
I just don't have the time
too busy making """""""""original music""""""""" with a bunch of fat white guys no one likes

im watching some commercial made in the uk for the olympics and there are literally no white people. white men: stop letting your people and countries go extinct. start fighting. start killing non-whites living in the west. every dead shitskin is one less enemy.

Could that guy possibly be any fatter

>wearing a gengar shirt
Justin is mentally ill

Attached: 1642883794404.png (584x493, 554.53K)

gem

Well there's only 24 hours in a day...

Reminder that James prefers doing this over anything else now, this is him at his happiest

Attached: 1634762436843.webm (360x480, 1.26M)

limit is no gaming during work hours after that game all day lol

It feels like everyone is in on the joke that theyre making corny garbage except for James, who thinks he's rocking out.

Probably accurate considering

now there is a 10 minute propoganda section about how the ccp is bad and america is good(minus white people.) jesus christ, i just want to watch the olympics

Watching sports is for fags

Attached: 1627296331093.png (500x500, 291.5K)

holy shit literally EVERY commercial is just ugly brown people living in the west. is this the type of stuff on tv always? where are all the fucking native westerners in western commercials?

more like don1t be a pussywhipped faggot
anything that has to do with the kids should be the mother's job
the father's only job is to provide money for school and shit

Attached: 1584216370426.jpg (912x762, 110.07K)

>Child raised without support/discipline/love/guidance of a father
>Good
Single mother households are directly correlated to crime

No one else has imposed one, no. I don't care enough about my health or living situation to bother, but I usually fall asleep around the same time every night anyway. a good 30 years of falling asleep at 11 PM on the dot makes it pretty fucking tough to stay up much later. I can do a 24h every now and then without issue though.

wait
IS THAT MY FUCKING HOUSE????

>the father's only job is to provide money for school and shit
wrong, the man is the moral compass and role model of the home. especially for sons, but especially for daughters.

It's sad to think about being married to a woman that cares so little about your happiness she pushes you hard to being a houseband just to proove feminism right.

i hope china attacks taiwan and engages in total war with the united states. trying to watch the olympics has demoralized me worse than Any Forums ever could. jesus fucking christ, the west is dead.

Around 16 hours, I still need some type of sleep to keep gaming y'know

lol

>that OP image
25 year old here. Is it over, bros?

Attached: 20220115_100626.jpg (2208x2944, 880.28K)

NOOOOOOOOOO CHINA YOU HAVE TO BE DIVERSE YOU CANT JUST CARE ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE YOU CANT BUILD A COUNTRY FOR THEM BY THEM NOOOOOOOO STOP BEING MEAN TO MUSLIMS LET MUDSKINS INVADE YOUR COUNTRIES LIKE THE WEST DOES REEEEEEEEE LOOK AT ALL OUR BROWN ATHLETES CHINA JEALOUS HUH ARE YOU STRAWBERRY FUCKING JAM OVER THE WEST NOT REPRESENTING ITS OWN PEOPLES IN THEIR GAMES? PUT. MORE. BROWNS. IN. NOW.