If it ain't broke

Attached: Elden Ring animation.webm (896x504, 558.9K)

elden ring is a glorified fan mod shitted out by from and Any Forums will still call it a masterpiece

what do you want?
how would you change the animation of drinking something while walking

By introducing a healing mechanic that's not drinking a piss from a jar

Aight fair enough
Still excited to play it tho but it's a bit lazy

The reused crabs with identical movesets are more egregious than a detail like that.

Attached: 1642426168830.png (800x600, 150.07K)

why?

Honestly this, We've been drinking that yellow shit for 15 years now, its getting kinda tiring

honestly all i want out of elden ring is another bone fist, i want more fun weapons and weird mechanics to dick around with

...like?

Attached: 1514699341475.gif (253x253, 702.07K)

He burps the gold particles after drinking it.

Well in Sekiro it was blue shit so there

Yeah, that one I'll give you. The crabs aren't even fun to fight, why bring them back at all? If Agheel is using Midir animations, whatever, Midir is great, I'll enjoy it, but fuck those crabs.

They're trying this new universe shit but keeping bonfires and all the iconic souls stuff. At the moment I cant think of a single thing unique to elden ring besides the "open-world". Changing these dark souls cuckstamps would at least give the game some character

DO NOT BESMIRCH THE CRABS

Attached: vagrant.jpg (201x251, 11.44K)

yes, and?

>NOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO MAKE ENTIRELY NEW ANIMATIONS FOR MUNDANE SHIT LIKE SIPPING FROM A BOTTLE

They already did grass and blood vials. They could do a different form a solid food, a different form of injection, bandages, some form of magic artifact, whatever. If it has to be a liquid, you could douse yourself in it or something. No one needs to give examples for them, the sky is the limit.

>like?
Literally anything

Attached: 1643938729760.gif (200x219, 110.75K)

complaining about reused assets and animations is retarded. why tf wouldn't you stock a library of things to use in the future

on the one hand it is normal and justified to reuse animations or sprites from previous games in sequels.
but on the other hand it's extremely lazy to reuse a lot of stuff for another franchise/spin off. This is another franchise, there is not excuse to reuse a lot of things from ds3 and sekiro, even the sounds

grass is the same thing with a different icon and bloodvials are the same thing but even faster and easier

Would you snoy faggots prefer a 5 second animation for every mundane act?

Attached: FB_IMG_1622981259820.jpg (720x1019, 57.99K)

DS2 did that and you still shat on it

see