What is Any Forums's opinion on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

What is Any Forums's opinion on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

Attached: pokemon mystery red.png (1200x1199, 1.93M)

Best pokemon spin-off and second best Mystery Dungeon series, Shiren is better.

Attached: 58483348_p0.png (900x860, 1.02M)

This game ruined my life and my dick. I would be launching rockets into space right now if I weren't corrupted by this game's siren song

Attached: 61Tuq4QOBxL._SX342_.jpg (342x305, 45.63K)

Its based

kino

Attached: Absol_appeared.png (254x192, 40.72K)

intercourse with companion

I hate it because I'm a retard and couldn't beat it

Attached: Trash.jpg (237x212, 15.02K)

I'm so glad I managed to avoid these games when I was a kid. I would have 100% became a pokefag furfag if I had played them

Same bro

Attached: 1550947444128.gif (500x281, 939.2K)

>and my dick
Eh
>I would have 100% became a pokefag furfag if I had played them
EH

Attached: Essex.png (522x711, 122.49K)

Ok same (except for the dick destruction)

Attached: 1567290494880.jpg (589x680, 61.62K)

I mean to the point where I would have made an embarrassing and traceable online past around it

Too much grinding for me to play it now.

I like the Mystery Dungeon series moderately, however I can't help but feel like the experience is more about enduring the gameplay to enjoy the story than really finding it the main point of playing. I can't what's so fundamentally unfun about it.

Attached: 1503005256469.png (1280x720, 587.61K)

i don't like it

Albeit being military grade autism, they have good music and the story and the autism are enjoyable.
The mystery dungeon mechanics are a pain however.

Be honest lads, was the remake on the switch any good? And do you think that Explorers will get a remake? I don't have my original copy of Sky anymore :(

i had Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team as a kid and it was pure fun, although i remember it being very difficult at times. I had Mudkip and Pikachu, Articuno really raped me. It's pretty difficult now that I think back about it, the hunger, getting lost in dungeons and praying you come across a merchant (And the relief you feel when you do), it was really awesome. Cant say about Red Rescue Team tho.

Getting exiled from the village was pretty sad

I remember getting a Bulbasaur as a MC and the only way I could overcome the boss battles was spamming bullet seed and praying they wouldn't kill me in the process.

Explorer of sky is still the single best Pokemon game ever made and I’m not seeing any competition on thehorizon for that title

Yeah I enjoyed it. Good QOL changes while keeping it around the same difficulty. Played it around release and you could go online and rescue others for rank points too, kino. And I really hope they do remake the others but as far as I know, DX was the worst selling mystery dungeon to date.

So an Explorers remake is either not happening or low on the priority list.

dq did it better again

Attached: 101878-world-of-dragon-warrior-torneko-the-last-hope-playstation-front-cover.jpg (713x697, 133.09K)