Dying Light 2

do you honestly believe this?

Attached: file.png (820x836, 557.93K)

they did with dying light 1 so its not unbelievable.

They've kept the first game supported for longer, why would you not believe that?

the first game got another update less than a week ago

Is reading shit like that meant to encourage people to pay full price for the least amount of content the game will ever have??? I read that shit and I say "Okay bet, see you in 5 years to pirate the GoG version"

Depends on if it succeeds in any meaningful capacity. If it flops, which by all metrics it's not, right now, then they'll pull it and probably fold back into 1, but if it keeps going and holds any srot of momentum I figure 1 has another 6 months of shit as they clear the pipeline, then redouble on dl2.

my own personal opinion is that I don't enjoy 2 as much as one, but I can't quite place why so I don't think it's too relevant.

DL1 has been getting updates since release. They're definitely gonna hold their word unless the game flops somehow.

>I read that shit and I say "Okay bet, see you in 5 years to pirate the GoG version"
that's exactly what I thought as well. I'm not paying full price for a broken ass game

they kept up support for dying light 1 pretty much up until they release dying light 2.
dying light 1 came out in 2015

They supported DL1 right up until now, so it is believable they have a plan. However DL2 looks like an irredeemable dumpster fire so who knows what will happen in even 6 months time.

when you all say "they supported DL1", what does that mean? Are they adding new shit, or just doing general bugfixes?

Off to a pretty good start

Attached: dfbgdbdb.png (346x436, 182.54K)

that just sealed it for me, fuck Techland. I'll pirate it once it gets cracked

Attached: file.png (654x288, 33.23K)

Both.

which store? :D

Attached: file.png (756x715, 99.81K)

HAHAH this fucking thread is someone who has no idea of the first game and really wants to jump on something to see a bandwagon of hate.
>ooh its not gonna be updated for 5 whole years
well kid why not look at the game its a sequel of and find out that thats been updated last month and not even as a one off, it gets pretty constant updates.
fucking newfags thinking people would just start ripping into something by assumptions when anyone who gives a shit already knows what to expect
Waiting for someone to point out a metacritic next just so they can find out that its still higher than the first game.

They were running in game events and releasing DLCs, as well as keeping the game patched. Sure that doesn't sound too fancy but it is more than most games like this get after being out close to 6 years.

A new community participation game came out like last week. Why the fuck are you starting a discussion you are unfit to participate in?

Attached: 1643722975893.gif (500x362, 18.32K)

10 years later and Any Forums has still never recovered from the whole TORtanic fiasco.

what the fuck are you doing buying early access games? release doesn't mean finished. Thanks for beta testing i guess.

None. Many of those sites are fishy and have no custom support. Still too early to buy the game.

Wait until the first sale at the very least. It's too buggy right now.

im looking at some reviews, it looks fun tbqh, altho im still finishing the following

did you miss cyberpunk or something?

They mean pic related by "5 years of support".
Which is funny because that's precisely what makes me not want to purchase DL2

Attached: dlcs up the ass.png (484x893, 173.19K)

The Old Republic is what started the fixation on trying to find the next big failure to meme on.

I hope it does flop. What they did to Avellone is not okay.

Dying Light 1 recieved DLC and updates for 5 years

I'd rather see the game do well and have the wenches who accused him burn instead.

Yeah but you implied its without cause but these AAA games are floppin left right and centre if anything tortanic nerds are always right