Zelda

Grinding these 4+ weapons is fucking exhausting but I can't stop. Do you guys think we'll get a new Hyrule Warriors one day? Not counting Age of Calamity.

Attached: Zelda Hyrule Warriors Baton.png (2756x2918, 3.93M)

I hope so, but I think we'll need a few more Zelda games to come out so there's more to add.

We better. I don't like BotW that much.

Attached: Hyrule Warriors Intro.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Reminder they fucked up TP's Hyrule Field in HW

Did AoC flop? Never really saw anyone talking about it and I personally think the entire concept is way less interesting than the HW-style crossover of characters from the whole series, especially since AoC cucked out on the original bad ending premise.
If it did flop I doubt we'll get any more.

i want my fucking groose

AoC was the best-selling musou ever made but nobody talks about it since it wasn't the actual prequel people were hoping for

Jesus Christ that is one hot Zelda
Why have I never seen this before but I've had to look at Leggings Zelda's ass so much I'm numb to it?

AoC sold 4 millions, is literally the best selling musou EVER. Also who is this "anyone"? Of you mean just Any Forums then you are stipid, Any Forums is not the whole world.

Exact opposite of a flop. Best selling Musou game of all time.
DLC may have done poorly as it was lacking in content, but we’ll never get those numbers.

It improves on the game play from the first zelda musou. I think the only reason people hate it because it was touted as a prequel when it's not and that it only has about 150 hours of game play instead of 1500 hours.

*If
*Stupid
Goddamn typos.

Well in that case it's obvious we'll be getting more.

I hate it cuz I don't like BoTW.

Hyrule Warriors really is peak design for practically every character in it. Impa especially has her perfected design.

Xenoblade Warrios should be next, make it a canon sequel to xbc1 and Xbc2 where their worlds fused at the end of their games (which happen at the same time, in case you didn't know).

My biggest issue is I care more about the crossover aspect of all the previous games. AoC had better combat and movesets for sure, but I just don't give a shit about BotW's piss poor lore or characters.

We don't even need that. Hear me out.
>Aghanim and Twinrova as the major new villains
>Maybe the NPC villains from the season pass (Captain Keeta and King Bulbin) are made playable
>New heroes that weren't in the original like Saria, Nabooru, Groose, Beedle
>A Link to the Past adventure map with dark world gimmick
>Season pass features adventure maps for OoT and Skyward Sword
The original Hyrule Warriors went nuts, but there's still a lot that could be done.

Not to mention all the perfect alt costumes. The only real flaw is that it didn't have Nabooru.

Attached: 1458775813905.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

I love Impa's moveset in AoC

it did well. and i wanted to like it. but it removed all the tactical elements like keep capturing. the entire time i was playing it, i was thinking to myself, 'yeah, i could be playing hyrule warriors instead, with characters i actually like'

Attached: 85%chancesomeonewastalkingshit.gif (444x250, 1.78M)