Steam friend is online

>steam friend is online
>message them
>they go offline

Attached: D0qp3f9UcAElnat.jpg (750x733, 39.74K)

;_;

lol i do that

I would do the same if an animeposter messaged me

>"gotta go"
>"ok by-"
>logs off before i can finish typing

>ywn be Osakaposting OP's friend and message him when he messages you, gifting him a game now and then

they're slow responders, im sure they appreciate you

Attached: 1588910102168.jpg (930x772, 63.16K)

The fact that you care tells me you dont have a lot of friends. You should make some more so when something like this happens again you can just call someone else

>someone messages me
>power goes out immediately after

Hi, I'm that guy that started appearing offline because of shit like this. Stop trying to message me while I'm playing a game. I'm trying to play a game and enjoy myself. It's nothing against you. It's just that I'm online to play a game right now, not to have a text chat with you. If you see that I'm online and in a game, just stop messaging me, and I won't have to appear offline all the time.

>be always online
>steam friend clearly sees im online
>never messages me

Attached: 024587c398de36df8e06700dc68284c.jpg (473x534, 48.99K)

Too busy fuckin your mom

I wish someone would message me, but I'm usually invisible because I'm ashamed of how much I waste time playing videogame

this isn't what happened, I saw that they were playing a game I didn't know they had that I play too
I was gonna ask them if they wanted to play

>log into steam
>immediately go into invisible so I wouldn't be disturb playing single player games

Attached: 1638982835052.png (791x1000, 343.31K)

I wish I had Steam friends

Hi

>permanently on invisible mode when I log in because this one sperg would always message me 0.2 seconds after I log in and constantly pester me with attempts to make conversation
>don't want to remove him because we've known each other a while and I don't wanna be a complete dick
OP, you are the problem. Take the hint and stop.

>Take the hint
>goes invisible

Dead people don't talk.

Hello

Damn bitch we only ever had one back and forth conversation for like 40 min. Why are you such a clingy cunt?

I can be your friend

Hey