What is the worst remake/remaster of all time?

What is the worst remake/remaster of all time?

Attached: subtle (1).webm (1632x510, 2.88M)

That one

Attached: 7C8057F8-5D3B-47DB-AA96-BEF95A343DC7.jpg (2036x1149, 578.79K)

so emulating the wii version with the fan-patches is the best way to play it? Or does that suck the SOUL out too?

why are you like this

Warcraft Reforged

FFX for me since the original had sovl but the remake killed it.

the remaster is great, ignore the retard posters

Also OOT3D/MM3D, those are cancer.

Depends what patches. 60fps is cool but the HD textures are probably mostly shit.

>This thread again
Can't you contain your autism for 1 day?

Attached: 1390262377705.jpg (848x719, 317.14K)

Definitely not that one
You haven't seen enough bad remakes if you think this is the worst

They are containing it by posting to Any Forums

>ruins foliage, coloring, lighting
>ruins a lot of the animation work
It's pretty bad, ignoring the gameplay improvements.

Which one is supposed to be the remaster?

The remaster objectively has better gameplay.

someone post the melia comparison

X is the only good Xenoblade

Attached: cool robots.jpg (1280x720, 264.09K)

No, I mean you REALLY haven't seen enough bad remakes if you think this is the worst

True. I started playing on FFX HD and something felt really awkward about character interactions so I looked into it and ended up switching to the undubbed international PS2 version on pcsx2. Outside of some graphical bugs from upscaling, it's been a great experience. That being said, I prefer 4:3 so I can't speak for the widescreen experience. The expressiveness of everyone's face in the original is a real highlight and on the remaster they're all dead inside. Plus in the prerendered cutscenes, the remaster looks like it's just basically gameplay footage where as the original has great looking scenes with realistic hair and stuff like that. Also everyone in the remaster is like stretched kinda. It just looks so much worse but all my friends don't care about the differences and just opt for the remaster cause muh 1080p and muh 16:9, it's sad.

It's probably the best looking games that doesn't have any modern effects like ambient occlusion, gotta emulate it to get rid of that low res fuzz though.
I'm not OP and I know there are much worse but let's be real here.

Attached: DRcx8EDX4AA6tIE.jpg (1610x918, 123.3K)

Props to you for noticing all that. I was mind blown when I realized how bad the remaster was because for years I read people praising it. Literal shit eaters I swear.

>but what about...
that's some military grade COPE

Silent Hill HD Collection probably

just buy the dlc bro