"Haha get trolled"

"Now waste another 10-20 minutes to backtrack"

Dark Souls proved that GAMERS are driven by insecurity and not by fun.

Attached: Mimic.png (360x450, 136.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EwpczMfmXcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can mash out of nearly every grab in the game, including the Mimic chomping.

I knew it was a mimic and was still like "Well, I'm going to open it then go back real quick and kill it" but no your character just stands there like a dweeb for one whole second and lets himself get eaten. I still beat the Iron Golem though because I got gud.

Look at the chain, tardo. Also, mimics breathe. or just toss a Lloyd's Talisman at every chest if you're that much of a pussy.

You can also just hit every chest

>You didn't look for these obscure telltale signs that you might not even be able to see or hear depending on what sound system you're using? What a fucking retard git gud
Also not to mention all the times the chain has clipped through the geometry because From are incompetent.

That will wake them up.

Yeah, so that's when you kill it

OP gives a very dark-skinned vibe. Most likely American, considers himself white (but isn't) and gets really mad when some kid slightly messes up his McDonalds order.

>Also not to mention all the times the chain has clipped through the geometry
Post one example of this happening in DS1 (not the demaster, as that wasn't handled by From).

he may be a gorilla nigger but youre a obsessed retard

No, you're not a nigger. You're an Amerimutt.

You will never be white.

Attached: ds2mimic.webm (1920x720, 2.81M)

ds2 hitboxes.....soul...................

>1920x720

Attached: tongue.png (288x326, 16.81K)

>This is the game Ds2 fag have been actively defending for years.

God I love DS2

Attached: ds2combat.gif (220x404, 2.1M)

>mimics are canonically some of the strongest beings
youtu.be/EwpczMfmXcY

I've tried to do this every time I get there and I think I got it to work all of once out of tens of tries lol

if he had of would have did had bite you then if had he would of had done that his arms and tongue fall off

Attached: crykitty.jpg (481x474, 20.49K)

get good bitch

But DS3 is worse!
Focus on how much worse DS3 is!
Or I'll post Shazam and cancel you!