Whatcha playing user? Is it fun?

Whatcha playing user? Is it fun?

Attached: 1643770511179.jpg (1080x1440, 82.97K)

Vampire Survivors and N++
Both are fun

saint's row 4
it's alright

I've been playing Fights in Tight Spaces, and it's pretty fun.

Albion online

Its pretty good but a shame its F2P because it attracts nothing but third worlders.

Wanna play vidya but Niggerman keeps sitting on my keyboard

Attached: 1643504611007.jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

POE league tomorrow

borderlands 2 im playing gaige and im still saying "wish i was playing zer0" is there a different character you guys would recommend?

Attached: borderlands-2-zero.jpg (1400x700, 145.15K)

Strive, Rev2 and Vampire Survivors. Strive is meh, Rev2 is still one of my favourite fighting games of all time but is small as hell nowadays, and Vampire Survivors is crack.

I installed Street Fighter, but I don't know if I'll play it. I'm not very good at fightems. Will probably uninstall when I need free space.

God of War 2
It's as good as I remember

Whatcha playing user?
XIV
Is it fun?
No.

Best God of War game

>picrel

Attached: f5cd4271e3b45717bbbc08da9fc50551e5624fd5ab16875a11fada9af1caedad.jpg (1600x740, 355.89K)

God of War (2018) I finished it the other day so now I'm running through the Valks, I wonder what a pain the queen will be

I'm playing The Division 1 because I like the basic gameplay of Div 2 but I'm much more a fan of the winter post-apocalyptic hellscape of New York, than overgrown grassland summer in Washington. And it's much better than The Division 2. Also playing Sam's Story in Metro Exodus and God of War on Steam.

I've been playing Hollow Knight, currently trying to get through Kingdom's Edge

Arkham Origins
it's a servicable Arkham City 1.5. I am positively surprised by the graphics which are a significant upgrade over City at times. I am annoyed at the Riddler and general open world content which is a big downgrade from City. basically I was able to do 90% of the few puzzles this game features right away, as soon as I got access to the open world, and the other 10% are still locked away after 10 hours because they're all locked behind the last two gadgets you get. that's just weird as hell. there were ZERO puzzles that required the other unlockable gadgets inbetween!
the unlock system(s) in general seem like a rough first draft. the skill tree is full of shit nobody would ever waste points on, and all the good stuff is in two or three single tracks where you have to unlock things in a set order, so there's no tradeoffs between different routes early or late, you just pick the no-brainer obvious choice, at least within the first 10 hours. the whole thing might as well be automated.

any way, other than all the unlock weirdness and lack of puzzles it's a good game and it confirms once more that City's combat and general controls were superior to Knight's (except for the ability to look up while gliding which is sorely missed after playing Knight).

I just finished Yakuza 0, i'm still new to gaming, i've never been privileged enough to run games so i'm living out im childhood dreams now.

Nothing, about to go out drinking with some friends. I was playing ESO earlier though, I've been enjoying it. I just finished the Dark Brotherhood questline, now I'm doing the Thieves' Guild. Judging by the first mission after you reach Abah's Landing, I think I'm going to kill more people as a thief than an assassin

Legends Arceus, 65 hours in. It's been a really fun ride, been absolutely hooked the whole way through. That said it's starting to wind down, just doing post game stuff and Pokedex completion stuff now, so I'll probably just put it on the back burner and play whenever I get the itch to.
I really hope they build on this idea for future games though.

Attached: 1643721392500.jpg (256x351, 47.61K)

Played a couple more chapters of Bug Fables and started Tiny Metal, but I'll probably take a break while I work on my wannabe arcade stick

Attached: mock up 3.jpg (2729x2059, 1.33M)