Remind me again why we hate this game?

remind me again why we hate this game?

Attached: TheWitcher3BoxArt.png (1070x1500, 2.26M)

You can't fuck Ciri.

We don't

LELELEI LELELEI LALA LA LALA LALA

the most anticipated game in 2022 is the next gen update for this, newfag

Because it's popular, that's literally it

profoundly awful gameplay

Reddit likes it. I don't like reddit.
Simple as.

it's a litmus test, if you say you like witcher 3 you are a storyfag who likes VNs and don't play actual autistic shit which is difficult but rewarding like DF. you are just a normie who wants to watch a movie. this game's combat is literally like a dogshit version of dark souls where there is no animation cancelling except your character moves like a retarded ballerina and precision is out the window in favor of epic animations, very gay. no replay value, crafting is irrelevant because only witcher gear is worth having, every enemy is basically just a hollow from dark souls except a few giant mosters, etc. etc. etc.

it's a more competent fantasy story than 90% of shit out there and that's it, and that's also not saying very much.

long-winded writing that starts off quite strong but ends is forgetful. combat is boring and mmoish. forgetful characters outside of the protag and his love affairs. rewards for quests are trash. toucan Sam vision.

We don't.

>comparing a game that sold 30M copies to... dark souls

Bloodborne fags are still mad.

Witcher 3 haters

1- RPGcodex fags because its not CRPG or not "real" rpg
2- Gamingcirclejerk faggots
3- Resetera Faggots
4- Niggers
5- Weebs
6- Soulstards
7- Bethesda Cuckboys
8- Few Legit People who were hyped for the game but found it to be not a masterpiece, so instead of saying its not a bad game just not as good as i thought it would be, they became haters because people love it. (bitter faggots)

I don't hate it, but was kinda disappointed. The game was hyped up as some deep rpg where all of your choices matter, instead I got an action adventure game with some rpg elements and where only some choices actually matter. And on the story side, the main plot was not all that good, the Wild Hunt were awful villains, and a ton of characters got assassinated, such as Radovid, Dijkstra, Avallach etc. There's also the strange pacing, where act 1 feels really long and pretty much the bulk of the game's content, whereas Act 3 feels like it barely has any quests and just moves at a breakneck pace. Act 2 sort of strikes a good balance, but has fewer quests compared to Act 1.

exactly this.

becuase it is sucks...

gameplay is even worse than floaty anime garbage
the hook is supposed to be the story but it's also garbage
no idea why people like this garbage other than reddit approval

and what games you like?
what games have good writing good gameplay?
if you think people here hate it also for Any Forums approval you are retarded

beacuse it's a bad game

and this is the main reason why

>let me judge your taste in games and not discuss the topic at hand

I don't, I love it.
I actually stated playing like last week I hadn't played since B&W released. It's still so good, nothing approached it yet.

>pussies out
He's right, because when people make claims like combat is shit or story is shit, especially the former, they're comparing it to other games that presumably do both right. And then they get outed as retards with shit taste anyway, which is what you're scared of doing. Witcher combat is no worse than le heckin SOVLFUL dark souls 2 shit or Ninja Gaiden which both get propped up by people here.

need to know the comparisons to understand the verdict.