Gonna give this a try

Gonna give this a try.

Classic or full body?

Attached: 088934F8-831E-4363-92A5-595081129646.jpg (402x567, 91.92K)

full body, seething pc cucks need not apply.

These atlus remakes are so weird. I'm never sure who the audience is. Is it for the people who already played it? Is it for first timers? Honestly, I think Rin disrupts the story moreso than any other atlus remake girl. Play classic.

Didn't play both, but classic is a very good game.
If you are a little into fighting games I suggest you to see the Catherine tournaments at evo. Is pure madness.

It's for their cult of retards who will buy whatever they shit out. I pirate all their games so i can't relate.

?
But I'm emulating Full Body on my PC.

Classic
Full Body, like pretty much all Atlus 2nd versions, adds a story killing extra character, but doesn't add enough gameplay unlike other 2nd releases to compensate

Classic is more focused but Full Body has gameplay additions that I like

I'd recommend classic first and then do Full Body in a year or so when you feel like replaying it.

If you are into playing games I suggest you watch people playing games instead of playing them yourself. Neck yourself zoomer

Classic first, then check out Full Body. Full body has some nice QOL adds but it ruins the story by having the new add be the objectively "easy"/"good" option, whereas classic forces you to make an actual difficult decision.

Classic for the first experience story, Full body for the multiplayer

I love the scene at the cafe when Katherine drops some news and someone else arrives at the place (no spoilers) I just think it’s a very funny scene seeing how stressed Vincent is. Also I’m drunk so I have no idea if what I wrote makes sense but I liked that cutscene

Classic, make sure to play through on Hard and do the Babel stages as well (maybe not on your first playthrough, Hard can be pretty brutal for a new player)

is it really a spoiler that Catherine arrives at the same place as them
>is this the smoking section?

Full Body is much better to check out the new shit later down the line, for a first playthrough, Classic is simply the better story.

>Um…IS THIS THE SMOKING SECTION?!
I laugh every time. The fucker even pretends to have diarrhea just to have an excuse to gtfo of there

So what does Full Body add gameplay-wise?

For the love of God, classic. At least for your first run.

>tfw too dumb to beat the tutorial after years of trying

Full Body. It's the version that makes roasties and troons seethe. Simple as.
Real talk, it has several gameplay-related improvements.

Silhouette of character when shimmying behind blocks, to see where you are.
Illuminated line showing where you can shimmy to when hanging.
Rebalanced items. (energy drink is no longer OP)
New nightmare stages.
All versus maps are unlocked from the start; no need to beat the game first before playing against a bro.
Arrange mode option.
New items are fun.