What do zoomers play?

What do zoomers play?

Attached: 1632251792397.jpg (199x253, 6.93K)

Minecraft

Roblox, now go fuck yourself useless frogposter

Fortnite, COD, Apex, Forza

Competitive battle royale games, no kidding

Zoomers can beat us up.

NBA2K or whatever yearly sports title

my cousin mentioned he plays heartstone last christmas.
idk what else

Attached: idk.png (501x484, 290.94K)

Frog website, newfag.

Nothing, they just watch streamers.

Attached: 1642889310110.jpg (592x532, 74.79K)

Clash Royale, Fortnite, and Rocket League.
At least those are the only games I've heard the junior high students I coach talk about.

They don't, they watch streamers and sit in discord calls where no one says anything.

>tfw the future battle royal/hunger games irl will be hordes of twitchy fornite zoomers vs arena shooter boomers

I took a temporary job at Best Buy between my MA and PhD and a little autistic zoomie in 5th grade came in lookin for a gaymin laptop. I advised mom against it but asked what games he intended just to get a sense of what product would be best. He answered HoI4 and we had a discussion about the Napoleonic campaign and the decision trees of HoI4.

Attached: Untitled.png (1281x721, 1019.53K)

They pay e-celebs and vtubers to play games and formulate opinions for them while they watch.

They just watch streamers play games.
t. have zoomer niblings

Then speak

user don't be ridiculous, they pay to have their name said on stream WHILE the e celeb does that.

>H-hewwo?

>zoomers are slowly becoming adults
What's the next generation after zoomers called?

Generation alpha

I played TF2 and wolf et last night

I'm both impressed and disappointed minecraft is still relevant nowadays. Seriously, great mods, but holy shit the industry still hasn't made something better by now? Same for tf2.

is Worms like Call Of Duty? What's a hat?