Shepard

Shepard.

Attached: Urdnot Wrex.jpg (793x769, 709.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGnbEtube-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Urdnot.

Same guy.

Attached: CanderousHS-KOTOR.jpg (826x1222, 355.25K)

>Hey asshole... Cowboy's wasted. You're fresh out of friends. I'm running the squad now, and I say we leave the gook for the motherlovin' rats.

Attached: 256EDC5D-3981-44C2-94D9-58A0307A30F8.jpg (500x368, 55.11K)

Fuck Meat.

Attached: sensual_shepards__jane_solo__by_lordhayabusa357_dd8zezt-fullview.jpg (1920x2814, 449.58K)

WREEEEX

wrex

Attached: 1609053155167.jpg (691x1243, 270.4K)

Mordin!

Tali hips

Attached: 1643672639447.gif (497x280, 2.19M)

I'm going to have unprotected sex with Tali while Liara watches!

built for garrus

Based. When I was replaying ME1 in the LE I once had Tali and Liara with me, side-by-side. The comparison was not kind to Liara.

Never played mass effect. I know 3 was like the worst thing to ever happen to games but is it still worth me playing the trilogy?

I prefer her ME1 suit for dat gap

Attached: Light-quarian-Hydra.webp.jpg (298x908, 215.87K)

HNNNNNNNGGGGGG

>allowing liara to watch while shepard literally fucks competition to death via infection, leaving her the victor
based

oh definitely and with the "perfect" ending its really not that bad. The last 20 minutes is still anti climatic as fuck compared to ME1/2 but it everything up to it is still really good. 3 has a lot of faults but its gameplay makes up for it.

LE was the first time I ever played through the series and I didn't think 3 was that bad. It's not a masterpiece, there are highs and lows, but I bought it on sale and definitely got my money's worth. The worldbuilding and characters make it worth a playthrough.

Shepard.

Attached: Grunt-Mass-Effect-ME2-Krogan-h1.jpg (725x544, 122.64K)

And then I'm going to have sex with Jack!

Just know that no matter what choices you make over the course of all three games, no matter how significant they might seem, you're going to end up in the same spot at the end of 3 and given the same 3 shit endings to choose from.

I hate how ME2 and 3 ditched pic related

Attached: tali suits.jpg (900x423, 79.11K)

Do I at least get a fallout slideshow of what happened to everyone? Figure that would still be lazy but people would say it was ok.

Enjoy your STDS, daddy issues, and high risk of being murdered in your sleep!

who cares about the main plot, you get to expand on your romance interest in the citadel dlc and the party banter between javik and liara makes playing m3 worth playing by itself

Attached: hmmh.jpg (1228x1228, 234.66K)

Nope! The three endings play out largely the same (in terms of the cutscenes themselves and the overall result, even though the 3 choices cause dramatically different outcomes regarding the Reapers), there's a brief moment showing the crew at the very end but their fates are left unknown.

>citadel dlc
today I will remind them
youtube.com/watch?v=nGnbEtube-g

Huh thats funny. I obviously know the gist is that you choose one of three colors for an ending but thats funny. To not even put in a slideshow at the end. I guess it wont be bad for me knowing the ending is shit but I can enjoy the journey.

the asari are just so fucking stupid
worst species in the game by miles

At first I thought that was a bit cringeworthy, but then it hit me that it was pure soul. God, I love Tali.

What's the best species in the game?

Attached: phoenix.jpg (1131x707, 161.05K)

Not him but the Hanar.