Horror in non-horror games

Horror in non-horror games

Attached: menhera.png (528x510, 274.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1263230/Cooking_Companions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't play ntrshit also I cheat on girls like her.

how do i keep her from leaving me for fuck sake i just want to play the game without having the game over stream every day

store.steampowered.com/app/1263230/Cooking_Companions/

Attached: nighttime.png (2880x1620, 3.32M)

I thought this was a screenshot of a troon bothering you on discord

BPD AND ECSTASY

That's basically the game

How did you know I'm a tranny?

Attached: 1634256829075.jpg (1035x1293, 174.07K)

Why the fuck does Any Forums fags want this shit? I dealt with this shit for a year, which is about 11 months too long. It's not fun, its full of anxiety and they feed their insecurities onto you and leave you anyway because "you are straining me".

This truly is a horror game of cosmic proportions. People don't realize just how truly shitty it is to date someone like this, how fucked up it leaves you coming out the other end. Instead people see the women in this game as something to obtain, strive for. If you thought seeing every women put non-binary in their bio was cringe, just wait until you see them put BPD there and use it as an excuse to truly act as a fucking nut case with no actual repercussions. Remember it boys, for you see before you the face of death. The last blow to society was struck, and its going down hard. Truly, a horrific time to be alive.

What game do dis be tho?

Dated this kind of chick. HAD to be online and on skype after work every day. I worked 11 to 11 shifts. I didn't know any better because I thought there wasn't anyone like her and I wasn't gonna get another girl.

Spoilers: Once I broke up with her, I saw millions of carbon copies of her.

You give off strong suicidal vibes and you seem to have some form of mental illness

Needy Streamer Overload is literally just that song but weebified/vtuberified for troons + some "horror" shit sprinkled in, the only good reason you'd be playing it is the OST and the fact that you can groom a vtuber into suicide

>mfw i emotionally manipulate women, make them take aphrodisiacs, fuck them in the ass and make them kill themselves

Attached: main-qimg-f4435dba1be902d85de4fb8ea621c71c.jpg (1362x2048, 556.42K)

my fucktard friend invited some chick into our trannycord who acted exactly like this. i just banned and blocked her. people that act like this need to be purged.

Glad you're out of it bro

I had a woman control me too, actually several before I grew a pair

Ignore women. More young men should be told that. How important it is to ignore women.

Attached: 63qznb.png (978x499, 725.23K)

>tfw officially have a pedophile bf thanks to these threads
I love you /menhera/

Attached: 1619614320300.jpg (851x696, 90.38K)

Growing up makes you realize the crazy but fun ones are a waste of time.

I hope the anons that want an Ame realize that, there is truly no shortage of Ame's to go around. There's no guide for how to specifically find these type of women solely because they blend in with regular women. This game gave you the signs to look out for, but use these as a means to dip the fuck out not to stay.

Attached: 1643177964788.png (358x145, 69.51K)

It's the same story man, I actually met her through Any Forums which in itself should've been a warning, but I thought she was perfect for me in every way, just might be a little emotional sometimes. Sometimes soon became all the time, just playing a game on a friday night with my friend would be a fight, if i didn't want to watch 8 hours of shit on youtube for the fifth day in a row it was a fight. Eventually she told me she didn't love me on the way to a double date, wanted to stay friends though. Despite my better judgement I talk to her every now and then just to see if she finally did kill herself or not. She has since willingly given herself an eating disorder and is hyperfocused on anime (something she hated while we dated as it sexualized little girls which she was STRONGLY against). I also see carbon copies off her all over now.

If somebody insist you can't dump them/otherwise must do their bidding or they'll commit suicide, dump them, at best giving them a suicide hotline number before blocking them.
They can sink or they can swim. If you play along with that shit, you'll both end up drowning together.

Lonely men that also have nobody but the internet are also at risk of being preyed on by these girls

It also helps if you had sisters growing up.

>I thought there wasn't anyone like her
If only things were that good.

A hat in time did this best.

>Despite my better judgement I talk to her every now and then just to see if she finally did kill herself or not.
Drop her. Take that anger and put it into something positive. You're out, I am out. We are all gonna make it, bro.

I wish a girl cared enough about me to take advantage of me like this

It's not that hard to find one lmao.

where? everyone ignores me on dating sites and everyone I meet on soc or discord is a guy

Having sisters definitely does help, it lets you see woman for what they truly are, and you end up not wanting to relate to them in a romantic or sexual way ever again.
I never expected anything from women because even as a kid I knew I'm ntkrs8ot useful for them.

>using the internet to date

>complains he cant find chicks
>tries dating sites
>goes on fucking Any Forums AND DISCORD

Try going to spots where there is actually women.

You keep seeing them everywhere because it's just how women are encouraged to be. It's unironically a societal thing. Horrible manipulative behavior is rewarded and they're taught to take zero responsibility for their own actions. On the other hand you've got these fucking sad guys latching on and not letting go of these women because they just don't think they're worth any better.

It crazy how this is happening to me right now. I blocked her from everything and asked her politely to please leave me alone and she managed to find out and message my first sergeant and leadership and they had to pull me in and talk to me to ask what the fuck is going on. I gave them full backstory and my leadership pretty much said just stop talking to her and if she kills herself it's her fault and not my own.

I'm not going to find terminally-online bipolar chicks looking to manipulate me in real life though

Lack of a father causes this shit too.

nearly 3 years for me now user, i know your pain. obviously i wouldnt still be with her if i didnt think it was worth it but man, people dont realise how exhausting and anxiety inducing a relationship with a BPD can be and id say my girl is on the mild end

The Mental Ward, Crimean Nursing Home, the VN section, the Moon

Attached: 1596212638317.jpg (1200x700, 263K)

Go on twitter. Statistically, women and estrogen filled men dominate the site and you can find your terminally online BPD queen in seconds. Just agree with her! Then she will metoo you.

She doesn't need to use Any Forums to be able to guilt trip the shit out of you, user. That's just most women.