Is it me or does this kinda suck? Cause no one else seems to think this

Is it me or does this kinda suck? Cause no one else seems to think this

Attached: BloodbornePSX.png (1337x832, 1.68M)

the "demake" sucks and the actual game sucks
simple as

fpbp

>PSX
>Exit option

Yeah it does, only discord troons are jerking it off.

Needs to allow analog support. But no, cause "muh imersion".

You can map the analog stick to work as a d-pad through Steam, but that's far from the biggest issue. The padding is horrendous. Why all these keys and shit, why the weird enemy placements, why are the sewers so huge?

westerners aren't good at making video games

this is the developer btw

Attached: IMG_20220131_210753.jpg (1259x2048, 468.44K)

nigger just go borrow a ps4 from a friend or just steal it if you live in california or buy it and it sell it later if you can find one

Women with penises own a 51% stake in user's brain.

Kinda' torn on the whole thing, but it's not terrible.
It does it's job well copying the aesthetic of both Bloodborne and PS1, controls well enough, plentiful CRT shader configs, but man it's honestly boring to play with how cumbersome weapon transforming is I'd rather play BB instead. Also if the dev wanted to mimic PS1's jank even further there should've been a Tank Control option.

Also it's a shame the dev couldn't get the crowd control aspect of BB right since it's incredibly finicky taking on multiple enemies, but I feel I'm being unfair with that aspect because that might be part of the jank yet I also don't want to excuse it for that either. Would be cool if the dev made their own original game because this is well done effort for a demake.

The game sucks, it's a novelty so it makes a short but strong impression. The reason it has such a following on social media is because trendjackers are using it to promote trooning out.

bloodborne is overrated and it fucking SUCKS while the psx version is okay i guess

Attached: sorry-gamers.png (602x748, 376.58K)

Actually impressed the tranny dev didn't put any trans propaganda in the demake, like The Doll saying something like "welcome to the hunter's dream, a place where trans hunters like yourself can live without hate and prejudice" or someshit

Attached: seethe.png (594x418, 69.34K)

How is this going to be good? Are people actually contemplating this as an actual game? I thought shit like this is mostly just as a "we did because we can" kinda thing. Like getting Eye of the Beholder working on a C64. Why would you when you can play it on an Amiga? Same with this. Why would you when you can play it on PS4/5 with dem graphics? It's nice a as tech excercise, but fuck playing it. People really need to get a grip stop shilling this thing.

Attached: 1643922665155.png (400x400, 7.04K)

Great. Really looking forward to Any Forums screeching in bloodborne threads for the next few years.

if u do some button combination the Playstation logo transforms into a trans retexture version

Pray tell, who is this "pol" you are referring to?

It is not a real PSX game, it is just kitsch. Made by a ridiculous tranny.

If I could burn it to a CD and play it on an actual PSX that would be something else.

> Women with penises

Do I need to even reply at this point? Lmao

Looks like everyone's migrating from the old containment thread to this one now. Wunderbar.

Attached: 1598599794053.jpg (620x592, 57.88K)

Ok

Her on the left

Attached: 1643939935312.jpg (1428x1074, 227.77K)

Hi dev, haven't killed yourself yet I see.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-02-10-12-48-985_com.twitter.android_1.jpg (1080x1187, 288.59K)

for what reason does this even exist

Don't worry the attention and scrutiny on him now should do it.

You ever think of saving all these Twitter links and checking them up years from now, see if they're still, you know; breathing?