How would you make a Harry Potter game, Any Forums? I

How would you make a Harry Potter game, Any Forums? I

Imagine pushing Mudbloods off the stairs and trying to make it look like an accident.

Attached: Hermione.jpg (1087x1509, 274.75K)

Can't you just avada kedavra them?

I just want to romance a Slytherin girl bro, that's all I ask for

I would make a dating sim

Attached: emma_1483202255335.jpg (1379x1285, 506.74K)

i would settle for a magic combat game probably

sex with 12 year old witches

Imagine going to the yule ball with Hermione, embracing her during a slow dance and smelling her hair. Then deep donging her with your big slav cock while Ron is in the next room crying on Harry's sho ulder.

there is that sims 4 (?) mod and those gmod server

>Imagine pushing troonbloods off the stairs and trying to make it look like an accident.

fixed

>Split into 3 games
>Years 1-3 / 4-5 / 6-7
>Set during Voldermort's rise to power.
>Most of the game is comfy
>Heavy mix of Life is Strange type content
>comfy teenage slice of life

ack.

>for girls
some strong narrative magic murder mystery with a small core cast of 5 or 6 wizards (your 2 token straight romance options, 1 gay/lesbian, and 2 bisexual options). A rival group of 5 or 6 wizards that infrequently shows up, some supporting cast side mission folks, some authority figures, and some enemies. If you want to set outside of hogwarts just do some token detective shit (aurors or whatever they're called). Don't tie it into the movies (x is voldemorts daughter) bullshit. Make it an original villain, make a better villain than the books and movies. If you're setting in the school, weave the core cast into it to work the narrative

>for guys
An in depth combat dueling system consisting of spells and counters, transformations, items, and weapons. If it's outside the school make it more intense combat (incineration, dismemberment, decapitations, battle damage) and have some anti-christ like villain that can carry the story. You still want to have a small core cast of allies, but you'd want your creative freedom to make your villains kind of Dark Souls abominations.

It could work with Nevile's parents could work as portags. Switch between them, and run it through their entire teenage until adult life.

Dom lesbian Hermione Granger simulator. Featuring a full open-world recreation of Hogwarts and the surrounding areas to pick out your prey with real-time class schedules, intricate bullying mechanics, a secret library full of strange and esoteric deviant spells to play with, and all your favourite girls to conquer from the HP universe and extended fanfiction. Each complete with individual backstories, routines, and fetishes. Avoid the suspicion of the Professors, Harry, and Ron as you stealthily amass a harem of subservient witches to do your every bidding.
>Luna
>Ginny
>Pansy
>Susan
>Cho
>Romilda
>Tonks
>Daphne
>Bellatrix
>Narcissa
And the list goes on...

Attached: Luna transparent.png (330x750, 266.23K)

Based

Post it

does luna have pussy hair?

A Hogwarts MMO. There.

I liked Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban game.
You can explore Hogwarts, collectable cards. Mini games. A lot of NPC

>Nevile's parents
Would feel kinda weird knowing how they end up.

She's in, right?

Attached: Merula_Snyde_Headshot.jpg (655x604, 318.89K)

I'm in her if you catch my drift

Well Harry Potter is a SOL show so a game in the style of persona would work.

Imagine cumming on Emma's face