DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

DAWN OF THE FINAL DAY

Attached: GilvaSunner.jpg (500x500, 51.39K)

Um
VIDEO GAMES????????????

Is Soulseek the only way to get lossless vidya ost that's from pre-2010s?

I used to use ffshrine but now that has gone the way of the dodo

Is that THE SIivagunner?

he's no hero.

Attached: thingy.jpg (559x396, 53.31K)

you're a retard for listening to music on youtube in the first place, enjoy your compression.

>using YouTube to listen to video game music
You zoomer retards have been bred and trained as the perfect streaming service using cattle it's like you fucking idiots don't remember all of this music can be downloaded and stored locally where no one can get rid of it. How the fuck has simple piracy been so lost to you braindead retards.

>losslessfag pretending he can hear magic frequencies from his $1000 scam headphones
It's like the male version of crystal healing

No its Gilvasunner

CA + pictures of statues is the #1 faggy avatar choice so I don't really see this as a loss. Video game music is ass anyway.

>just steal bro

i guess we should recycle the mona lisa since wikipedia has a 1200x1788 resolution picture of it, shouldnt we you gorilla fuck

Attached: sXCDaDLSpzWKhy7u_OoWtCfBqIYhiH-MTx6q2erKdHA.png (500x508, 48.84K)

The only way you're getting the pristine sound that the developers composed and heard is to get the very same goddamn assets they did and recreate it on the exact same hardware, faggot.
And for orchestrated tracks? Hope you have a time machine, fucker, and that you're able to attend the recording session where they decided "yes, this is the take we'll use for the game" without causing problems.

piracy isn't stealing, but even if it was it would still be based and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1312756833422.jpg (500x376, 34.26K)

Is it really piracy?

>piracy isn't stealing, but even if it was it would still be based
Spoken like a nigger

They don't even say that line in the scene

How's it feel having Nintendo's cock so far up your ass you can taste it?

why are you replying to obvious bait

Because I've lost control of my life.

Attached: 2010.png (2000x1500, 2.08M)

He died from covid 5 hours ago
High Quality RIP in peace
F

i cant remember the last time i saw a 4am thread here, fuck man

Attached: 1623862989742.png (320x340, 104.79K)

wait what happened?

caught with cp

that has nothing to do with the fact that youtube compresses the shit out of audio and creates a much worse quality than easily acquired mp3s.

Nintendo nuked over half of his video cause copyright. He's deleting the channel on Friday.

Ok, is this some kinda of new thing? Who the fuck is that? Am I supposed to know?