Does completely nuking your backlog and starting over actually help...

Does completely nuking your backlog and starting over actually help? I feel overwhelmed with all the stuff I want to play and haven't played games in weeks because of it.

Attached: sample-3130a98f57f30d5102823bd7f56b6f95.jpg (850x1013, 117.02K)

stop buying games
stop downloading games
just fucking play the games you fucking faggot nigger retard

Yakshas robomilkies
Also this

I really enjoyed Ninja Warriors Once Again.

Cheat and beat them faster.

Attached: a3501120299_10.jpg (1200x1200, 190.88K)

Stop buying into hype. Never preorder and only buy anything after the hype wave is over, so at least 3 months old.

You'll dodge so many buyer's remorse games and if you're willing to wait for sales, you'll save a ton as well.

Attached: word.png (394x500, 254.5K)

its a double edged sword really. on one hand, wasting your time playing games you clearly dont enjoy is stupid so keeping anything like a backlog at all is stupid. but dropping a game the second you arent engaged anymore will quickly lead to you just burning out on gaming as a whole. looking for that next dopamine kick of picking up a new game and once it fades off you have to immediately look for the next one and you either keep buying more and more games or you just quit entirely.
a balanced approach is the only thing that makes sense. look at each game in your backlog individually and think hard if you actually care about that game anymore. if not, just let go. you should also avoid buying games youre not going to enjoy in the first place. curate what you buy more. dont buy shit that *might* be good. make informed buying decisions instead of impulse purchases. especially sales should be avoided. dont just buy games in bulk because theyre cheap. only buy games when you actually want to play them right this second. if not, it can wait. there will always be another sale.

Having too many options leads to confusion to what to even do. Since I moved from physical labor to a WFH 9-5 I've found it easier to play vidya as I just put in what I'm playing through and then move to a multiplayer game for a bit if something new came out in it or a friend asks to play.

Either pick a long game to beat, or pick an arcadey game and challenge yourself to 1CC it. Don't move on until you accomplish your goal, except to play a multiplayer game occasionally.

One of those games I've never seen a bad word written about but just hasn't reached many people.

Attached: 1563443459090.jpg (1920x1695, 701.63K)

I like to delete everything in my steam library except for what I really want to play. When there's too much shit installed I get overwhelmed

Only reason I found it was I had happened to catch a long play of the snes game and it so happened to catch the algorithm so I saw the announcement trailer. It is a shame that the game seems to get overlooked every time it gets put out.

>Having a backlog
Nigga just play what you're in the mood of playing
Why make vidya a chore? lol

Attached: 1614363517974.jpg (720x960, 121.12K)

Beat-em-ups are a niche genre for the most part unless you're Final Fight, Streets of Rage, or TMNT. Once Again is easily one of the best in the genre though.

Attached: 1571834686618.jpg (3812x3220, 2.49M)

>kunoichi
>170cm
>65kg
what the fugg

Someone post the Carl walk. It amuses me

yeah sure op glad for you or sorry it happened whatever who's this semen demon

Any other beat em ups on the level of NWOA?

Just play whatever you want whenever you feel like it.

There you are my man.

I will only tell you if you agree to play her game, The Ninja Warriors Once Again (aka Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors).

It's in the filename.

Attached: 1563465498904 (Yaksha).webm (226x252, 44.06K)

I like them both a lot.

Attached: 1564536970666.jpg (1867x1512, 656.54K)

Not many but that's because NWOA is one of the best, and THE best that is a pure-sidescroller beat-em-up (since most games in the genre have a Z-Axis for your ground movement, hence "belt-scroller" being used for them).

I'd say Streets of Rage 2 & 4, Fight'N Rage, and some of the best Capcom beat-em-ups are on that level (get the Beat-em-up Bundle, which has a couple that are that good, and Chronicles of Mystara, then emulate Alien vs Predator and Cadillacs & Dinosaurs). Everything else I like in the genre isn't exactly on that level.

what game is this? might buy it right now

NInja Warriors Once Again

Raiden is such a bitch to play. I already feel like I need an oil can for my fingers when I take a long break from the game and then picking that big fucker trying to remember all his inputs I always lose half a life bar before the screen transition like the fucking scrub I am.

Tity

Arm tentacle

In the west it's Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors, probably because of the show American Ninja Warrior.

Doesn't matter what they are, them thangs are thangin' in her weird gi-pajamas outfit.

Attached: 1571842443562.jpg (955x720, 301.18K)

Yeah whatever fuck OP
Post more of the titty android

why does a robit needs bobs that big

Her arms extend really far out. The extra length retracts into her chest cavity.

wish this game was on pc :(

So you can pirate it you cheap fuck

It's a sprite-based game on Switch. Emulate it and just buy a copy of Wild Guns Reloaded on Steam if you want to support the devs.

I don't get people who want to "finish" their backlog. As long as you have games you wanna play, you have a backlog. If you try a game and you dislike it, drop it.
You should never want to finish your backlog unless you grow to hate video games but for some reason want to finish whatever list you have.
This, but no more than five people in the entire planet would buy it