What am I in for? Any worthwhile or quality of life mods...

What am I in for? Any worthwhile or quality of life mods? I'm expecting an even more janky Oblivion with no magic and every character has autism

Attached: 9b05c692-2a13-4e70-878f-91bd9335ffd1.jpg (1280x720, 342.6K)

HEY EVERYONE
user'S COME TO SEE US!

Attached: 1631847365995.png (640x574, 365.98K)

Beginning is a movie that lasts too long. Combat is floaty mousedrag shit. Got it for free and felt ripped off.

If you bought it because of the historical accuracy advertising, you'll be severely disappointed, its basically the Any Forums fantasy of what Europe was like, not the real thing.

The story is really bad, and the combat is really bad. I guess the graphics are okay. All in all its a terrible game. I honestly think War Horse should be forced out of business.

Started strong but way too obvious in the second line, 5/10

It's fun even if a bit buggy.
Bought it during steam sale and and hit over 50 hours so far.
Jesus Christ be praised user.

jankfest

Great game if you're in the right frame of mind for it and can also get past the jank.

> I'm expecting an even more janky Oblivion

Whoever told you that is a dumbass. The game feels way more polished than that, the animations are good and modern. It's a mid-hugh budget game, not low-mid budget

Just play the game. Why are you here?

don't samefag

t. axe holed tranny

proof that an all white development team is not good at making games. it has great promise, but everything is just shredded once you realize the combat is an absolute joke that tries to take itself too seriously

People complain about the jank but I've played since release and come across one bug and it was nothing major, just an immersion-breaker.
Combat is not good despite what Just Go Train With Bernard naysayers insist but the game is very comfy and the plot is interesting.

Attached: 38x04680j4m41.jpg (1920x1080, 262.33K)

Some weird tranny dlc (you play as a women) stay away if you don’t support trans

Combat is fucked and only ever fun when you're fighting one or maybe two guys weaker than you because that's about as difficult as a regular game. If you're fighting anyone tougher than you you're fucked. If there's more than one you should just reload the last save.

Writing, world, lore, rpgs mechanics, music, ui, and every other system is fucking kino to the highest order. It's amazing.

No other game does what this game does with the combat, it's the gothic idea that you start off as a rokie who gets beaten up by everyone and learn to fight really well, except in this game it's done way better because you actually train really hard and your skill increases as your stats increase.

>If you're fighting anyone tougher than you you're fucked. If there's more than one you should just reload the last save.

Just how bad are you, after you get good armor and trained enough you should be able to take a six man camp easily

Do your combat animations also get better and more fluid like in Gothic?

>Any worthwhile or quality of life mods?
The mod / config edit that makes your reticle stay when you're using a bow is great, but arguably broken. Also mods that make you stay clean longer.

don't use any mods and just take it all in