Nintendo Direct 2.10.2022

This Nintendo Direct will be a big one. It’ll be around 50 minutes. It starts off with the reveal of Xenoblade Chronicles 3 coming in Fall 2022. We’ll get Splatoon 3 news that confirms it’ll release in June. Then, we get a Metroid Prime remake coming in May 2022. Then, we get a focus on Advance Wars and confirming it’s release in April, along side a demo dropping after the direct. Kirby and the Forgotten Lands also gets a demo after the direct. A new Fire Emblem game titled “Fire Emblem : Eclipse” coming in Summer 2022. Ending the direct on with a brand new Mario Kart game titled “Mario Kart Crossroads”. Coming 2022.

Attached: BXvtK.png (900x898, 694.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/nintendosoup.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-torna-the-golden-country-has-a-new-engine-changes-to-battle-system/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP here, im trans btw

die in a ditch, tranny

>sequel
>port
>port
>sequel
>sequel
>sequel
>sequel
*yawn*

My dad works at nintendo and we are getting sonic mania 2

Really wish they'd drop the "Chronicles" in the Xenoblade title.

My uncle works at nintendo and he left a mario-shaped dildo in my ass

based retard

Xenoblade 3 will be the last reveal of the Direct. They're gonna end it with a bang since the game looks pretty impressive

>looks pretty impressive
Is it on Switch Pro/ 2?

>good games get carried forwards or sequels
Who would of guessed?

Attached: 1530128895923.png (170x260, 78.78K)

I don't know. I just know it looks visually impressive for the Switch

For the Switch? So you mean it looks like much more impressive than the norm. I wonder why, I'd imagine they'd used the same engine.

They've already upgraded/fixed the engine for Torna. They've probably made more improvements for a potential Xenoblade 3.

How do you know?

Its just a localization thing, in japan its just xenoblade

What does it look like, comparable to a PS4 game? Give us more details.

IIRC during Torna they were upgrading their engine which is why Torna looks a little better than Xenoblade 2 graphically. I assume it's been upgraded even further for this next game of theirs
google.com/amp/s/nintendosoup.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-torna-the-golden-country-has-a-new-engine-changes-to-battle-system/amp/

literally the same copypasta from a few days ago but changed Silksong for Xenoblade after everyone laughed

>nothing on BotW 2
fake and gay

I can't really say. It just looks graphically impressive for the switch and noticeably better than Xenoblade 2 or Torna

Literally no way Xenoblade 3 is coming out this year. Try harder next time.

Its been 5 years since XB2. Their new project entered production late 2018.