This means the show will be bad!

>this means the show will be bad!
Lol

Attached: FKsw3UTaUAIUAmN[1].png (603x503, 197.15K)

who is it for anyways?

how do you get motion sick from halo

Why is Master Chief a Manlet?

For people who want to appropriate ""geek"" shit and get rid of all the problematic elements of said ""geek"" shit in the process.

Asians get motion sick in first person views for some reason. Something to do with Field of View or just the perspective in general.

Love from Kazakhstan

Elites are 8'6"-9'0", Chief is a bit over 7 feet tall in his armor IIRC

I think you're probably right, it's strange to see something like halo completely churn through one group of fans and onto another one.

I used to play bungie era halo with IRL friends daily and of that group almost nobody touched the new one or is probably even aware that this show exists.

His actor is like 6’5

This show looks like one of those Freddie Wong youtube videos from 10 years ago

How do you get motion sickness from videos games? Insanely pathetic

you never played a gameboy in the back seat of your parents car?

Why does she sound like she's proud of that fact? I'm not an actor, but I think it's common sense that you should play/read/watch the source material to get a better grasp of setting, characters etc.

I don't get motion sick in FPS games except in a select few of le boomer shooters like Aeon of wrath and Ion fury for some odd reason, OG doom is just fine. Not even Asian though.

motion blur makes me sick

It's gonna be dogshit. It's over...

thats retarded, if that was true then koreans wouldn't be in every esports team ever

>Can't even play the fucking videogame for a series you are playing a role in
WTF?

Halo on consoles has an atrociously low fov, the only games with worse fov are probably earlier console cod games.

Re8 makes me sick.

What's problematic about Halo?

The only thing that ever gave me motion sickness was the first Killzone. Something about that just made me feel like death.

H4 Cortana

They hired that man.

new kids on the block had a bunch of hits, chinese food makes me sick

Why would you? You're an actor in a TV show loosely based on a videogame. What is the point of playing the game? How does it help anything?