ITT:

You have just 2 days to beat this game without the internet's help or you turn into a woman. How fucked are you?

Attached: 4fb676b4acd56.png (1280x961, 175.32K)

I played it all the time when I was a teeny lad, I'll be fine

meh, i'd either beat it in a couple hours or just let it happen.

>you turn into a woman
good

Its the only game i can 100% from memory

do I become an actual woman, or a reddit "woman"

I did, as a kid.

>How fucked are you?
Well I'd have to wait 2 days to see how that turns out

>48 hours to beat a videogame designed for children
not possible

I'm already a woman.

Attached: 1626242344686.png (230x193, 6.61K)

I could beat SMW quite easily in as little as a day of dedicated playing. However, I'd absolutely refuse to if the alternative is becoming a woman. Given that circumstance I'd embrace my new body, find every virgin in this thread and then shatter their beds in a hurricane of thigh-crushing sex. Everyone here deserves to feel love, including you.

Attached: 545fd88154f9639b9cad412bd7af7cfd.jpg (2026x2457, 420.85K)

not that fucked. I love the game and been playing it for 20years. I still dont understand how that chocolate island level works, you all know the level im talking about

I can beat this in under an hour because I have all the secret exits memorized and know how to use a blue yoshi to skip through star world straight to bowser's castle

>that chocolate level

I'm not gonna be a pretty woman so guess I'm beating this again. I'll be back in ~20 minutes.

Just beating it? Easy. 100% it? Nah, I'm fucked (in all meanings of the word).

I can beat it in like 15 minutes.

if you get to the last pipe in less than 50 in-game seconds you go to the secret exit, otherwise you go to the normal exit. That's it.

last i played i 100%ed it with only 4 deaths in about 6 hours. but that was like a decade ago. i didnt lose a life until whichever forest of illusion that needed the key underneath the platform, 2 on choco mountain with the random coin bs to get the right pipe, and once in whichever special zone level has all those green spring boards that look like beans.

SMW is short and piss easy. What the hell kind of dumb challenge is this?

I've beat it a couple times and I know some of the early secrets. this game kicks my ass, it's pretty hard sometimes

I can beat it around 30 minutes - 1 hour.

I can beat it in like 5 minutes.

Not only have I beaten this game in less than a day multiple times, it is also one of the most generous Mario games in terms of lives.
I typically end world 1 with a total of 26-30 lives and thats without re-entering anything.