Are you a stay-at-home gamer Any Forums?

Are you a stay-at-home gamer Any Forums?

Attached: 1631958906801.png (750x775, 340.82K)

My brother is.
If I could get a wife, I'd try to do the same...

I'm a 26 year old NEET living with my mom

I've left my house only a handful of times in several years.

She's internalized the patriarchy. Very problematic

36. May take another swing for a road job after u can pass a drug test

Well I work from home and spend a small portion of company time gaming when I run out of work, if that counts.

>50/50 is great you guys
yeah it's obvious

anna is the only based woman left

Nigger go outside and do something with your life. You're just going to be depressed otherwise

Not yet but after our daughter was born she went back to school. In about two years I should be a full time dad.

>waaah, gamers are taking our stay-at-home NEET jobs

But that's still opposite from reality because women
They demand rights, not responsibility, none of feminoids actually does what she says she does

I hate women

Attached: deceptive.png (993x475, 792.4K)

Honestly sounds great because if I had kids I would care about them way more than my wife who I probably only married and tolerate because I wanted kids in the first place

Not him, I live in the middle of nowhere and walking to the closest small town would take me around 3h.
What would you suggest I should do outside?

Hey, if I didn't get the coin flip to let me not have to try in life, you won't get that luxury either bitch. You'll suffer along with the rest of us.

Fuck they know. Shut it down

BETA

Attached: FE0kLqhWYAE8OL3.jpg (1536x2048, 812.97K)

Yet none of the (((advocacy groups))) actually try to push women into jobs that are remotely essential for society. You don't see female sewage workers, female truckers, (single) female farmers, female carpenters, etc. Only when women overtake men in those fields can we truly embrace the NEET life

>women
>responsibility
HA

most universities are 60/40 female/male or worse except tech schools which are predictably the exact opposite. and then we're supposed to bail out retards that went for oversaturated and/or meme degrees