YOU DARE FIGHT WITH THE EMPEROR KAOS

Attached: Kaos.png (720x900, 560.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MuBmvGUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this guy the invader Zim va?

No, he is kaos

Skylanders was a pretty fun game honestly

Oh, so that guy from destroy all humans then?

Very fun, a shame some characters got so expensive

Attached: 300px-Wham-Shell_03.jpg (500x500, 114.72K)

It was working on yuzu for a bit all you needed was a save file with all of them unlocked.
but now it just crashes all the time.

Well, yeah imaginators had that feature, but not the rest, which is kind of a shame, o hope they get ported to pc with all the characters free to unlock ingame, never gonna happen tho

Attached: Knockout_Terrafin_Promo_Art.jpg (549x565, 118.78K)

Attached: FCE9sD1WQAIQrMz.jpg (326x524, 35.78K)

soulless

How do you rank the games? For me it’s 1>5>2>4>3

what happened to the netflix show how did it end

Literally the only good game to come out of the toys-to-life fad was LEGO Dimensions and even that was massively held back by everything being ridiculously overpriced
The only way any of these games could ever be redeemed is if they just rereleased them with all the content in there already but that's never gonna happen

how did spyro turn into skylanders again?

I played that game and had a good time. I lost the figures pretty quickly though, which was a shame.

Even though I don't do Lego anymore I still held on to the cool figures I managed to get
I've got a little Lego Tom Cruise which is pretty neat, they captured his face surprisingly well

I cant rank them, i like them all as equals, too many good memories, is better to just post fav skylander

Attached: SlamBam_01.jpg (340x340, 45.12K)

Disagree. They're all gay crap buy Skylanders was the most Game of all of them

Loved this guy for whatever reason. His AOE and his beam were great DPS.

Attached: C23109B3-2158-4584-921B-2D95BE0E1DD6.jpg (500x456, 26.22K)

Think Microsoft will bring back this franchise? I never got to play the other games besides the first. I always wanted to try Giants.

Giants was cool, but the first was the peak. The characters weren’t as irritating, it wasn’t as handholdy as later instalments, and the levels were better and more plentiful.

O man, i gave this one to my grandoa, back in the days i couldnt choose between him or zook so he bough me both, he spoiled me too much lmao ,
Btw, thread's theme youtu.be/MuBmvGUjiCI

Attached: Series_2_Zook_promo.jpg (340x350, 24.2K)