So, will the graphics card prices ever go down?

So, will the graphics card prices ever go down?

Attached: file.png (1200x667, 1.09M)

No because the consumers have proven that they'll pay 600$ for a x60 tier card to play unoptimized garbage that looks like it could have come out in 2013

No, consumers have shown companies they are willing to pay insane prices for minimal gains.

It is legitimately over, sadly. If you have money and legitimately need a new card then just accept the loss and buy one instead of torturing yourself.
But this is the end, it's not going to return to what it was, it might get a little better in a few years but its over man.

None of these things actually happened btw

Tomorrow

ofc they will
this happened before, remember?
im still using a $100 rx480 i got after the last crypto bubble popped back in '18 (got it in march, iirc)
this time, im hoping to score a 3070 for $200-250

kys shills.

As others have said, unlikely. Gamers have some of the easiest wallets to get into and while often stingy in small ways, will happily hemorrhage cash on things they perceive to need. You can treat gamers like cash cows and they just ask for to be milked more.

lol
haven't payed a single $ in gaming expenses for years
ok, that's not 100% accurate.
i do have to pay for electricity and internet
but that's it.

Attached: gigapiratechad.png (680x878, 238.8K)

probably in july when normalshits will go out and will not think about the cold weather passtimes, it's the mating season, and that's where your V-TEC kicks in

Unlikely. Not only is the demand still high. Retailers understand people will pay well above MSRP for anything.
That's not even counting record inflation levels across the globe.

Yes, after crypto bubble bursts.
Crypto bros will be trying to sell their burnt-out 3080s after there are no more greater fools to buy into their nonsense """currency"""

You can play a lifetime worth of great vidya on a Ryzen Vega 8. Modern AAA vidya are trash and I barely play any of them anyway.
>t. 1070ti

Attached: 1527798533736.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

why would i "need more"? all modern games are fucking trash

Retailers have had their taste for their true value. Expect the 4070 to cost at least $999 USD and 4080 $1399 when they come out this year.

Yes. Basic supply and demand. As of right now, the supply is much lower than the demand, so the prices had to rise (whether through the manufacturer or through 3rd party resale). An artificial shortage like the one we see created by scalpers isn't sustainable. Nvidia will simply create more supply to match the higher demand until the market clearing price is reached.

2 more weeks

rate my graphics cards

RX 580 8GB
GTX 1650 4GB
GTX 560 Ti

shill more trannies
everyone knows this situation is 100% due to crypto
as soon as the bubble pops or eth goes pos, gpu prices will go down harder than your mom does on Tyrone

>implying you can pirate electronics
Unless you're maybe a nignog, in which case, return them right now.

They already did fir 1070s and 1080s even seen some 3070 tis selling at retail cost in the scalper market

I just got a RX 6600 for $450.

They are low if you aren't such a poorfag.

Nvidia risks companies making their own silicone supposedly. Cant remember who but theres a few making moves to do so

Attached: 1639168060034.jpg (1200x1200, 172.77K)

Which of my graphics cards are the best in terms of power?

RX 580 8GB
GTX 1650 4GB
GTX 560 Ti

>bubble
yeah totally, crypto is going away and all this is normalizing and we'll be back to how it was.
it might get better but its never going to get good. For a hobby pc gaming always has been cheap, console gaming even cheaper but that will change. You have people paying $1200 for phones, and you genuinely believe that the future is going to get cheaper? especially after this bullshit?

The next generation of consoles is going to be the first where the consoles launch at like $899

Yes, I think you will be right about this. Governments are making moves to sanitise crypto by processing the currencies through real world banks, so if something is blacklisted with credit processers, it will be blacklisted with crypto too. When people stop using unsanitised cryptos, the value will plummet, the banks win and they can keep their inhouse cryptos artificially inflated to kill of competition.
This all depends on when the system wants to pull the plug and if the crypto community has the will to put ideology over profit. But I am very pessimistic.