This shit wasn't even better than Heavensward

This shit wasn't even better than Heavensward.

Attached: ffxiv_endwalker.jpg (527x720, 95.46K)

But its better than any other theme park mmo so does it really matter?

If you are a brainlet maybe. Next you are going to say Meteion is an asspull, Hydaelyn's plan made no sense and Zenos was a bad character all of which are untrue if you actually paid attention.

No I just don't like the stupid as fuck Shonen closing act.

You are playing a literal tranime game what did you expect?
It still mogs any other mmo story

Join my FC on Excalibur!

Attached: These could be your friends.jpg (2560x1440, 2.8M)

No!

>le deck on fence glitch
Why do trannies suck so bad at decorating?

Sad!
I didn't put it there, but I kinda like it. Everyone likes to congregate on it and it has a nice view.

Why do you keep posting on Any Forums and not the containment general?

I post in both. People that go to one may not necessarily go to the other.

it's literally the end to an anime arc. you should've expected as much.

Only moment Heavensward was better than the average level of Endwalker was Final Step of Faith and the Bishop fight.

Endwalker is just a lot better than either Shadowbringers or Heavensward. They have improved on their storytelling and leveling experience by a lot.

post other people's lalas

Attached: 8D8049791F7257182D5869083C958C444548A173[1].png (622x994, 1.26M)

I can't wait for never having to go stormblood zones again. I hate everything about othard

Didn't realize that anime was fucking dragon ball z

I'll use containment zones on this fucking website when they stop letting smash faggots shit this place up every couple of years.

So where does XIV go from here? Endwalker se the stakes so high while also resolving pretty much every plotline since the game started, which doesn't really leave anywhere else to go in terms of escalating plot thread. Sure they can and will just come up with new stuff but is anyone gonna give a shit at this point?

EW is closer to Stormblood than it is to the other expacs. It's massively overrated.

story wise it's my favorite but i'm not a huge fan of XIV's story to begin with

They told you through Emet that you haven't seen much at all. There's still loads of mainline FF stuff to copy, already existing unexplored places in the lore and they can always come up with more.

>stakes are all that matter
>when heavensward is better than endwalker

Bitch fighting the literal incarnation of despair who just also happens to be a character that used to be sweet and adorable is about as final fantasy as it gets.

funny how they mentioned DBZ when in XIII-3 we literally kill god with a spirit bomb in form of a sword made out of souls of pretty much the entire dead humanity

that's how almost every Final Fantasy ends, play a different series then