How long until it cracks?

how long until it cracks?

Attached: file.png (322x144, 80.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/shryzv/dying_light_2_uses_denuvo/hv48i5a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It has denuvo user, and it's a game that will have 1231241245 dlc's, empress generally crack the games when they are at the end or near the end of support.
I know that's not what you want to hear but if you want to play this one is easy to buy.

Attached: 1640269274970.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

empress said she's not touching this one cause it's a garbage game

sauce

>Denuvo
>not a popular release
Probably ain't going to get shit until 6 months when they remove the denuvo

>It has denuvo
Source?
The steam page does not list it.

Attached: 1627106252208.png (1464x2096, 1.91M)

Cringe, I guess they added it recently, I remember a few weeks ago that wasn't there.

old.reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/shryzv/dying_light_2_uses_denuvo/hv48i5a/
>Unless someone pays $500 to Empress for cracking it, we will have to wait until devs themselves remove the drm
>>"she" told me "another cringe trash game" when I asked about a crack.

How am I to survive as a third worlder under these conditions?

Attached: tumblr_n3bk2kO55u1tpdcs9o1_500.gif (475x347, 574.04K)

Man fuck crackers these days.
Real crackers would crack everything that gets released. Not "Im not cracking this because I think it's cringe" jesus fucking christ.
Modern scenes are so fucking shit.

I'm Brazilian, years ago i used VPN fuckery to change my country to Argentina, so my account survived all the change country shenanigans Armageddon Gabe unleashed on people in that situation.
Nowadays Turk have the best general prices for Steam but Argentina is still the second best, i use Seagm to buy Argentinian steam credits and buy stuff for less than huezil prices.

Attached: 1626355200582.png (1149x898, 422.6K)

I think the chick is an actual mental case and also the only person doing shit against Denuvo.
It is what it is.

>chick
Until someone self doxxes it will always be a man, for no women exist on the internet

what about the other groups?

>she

Because it is literally just got added moments before release

You all can still make refund pre-purchase at any time btw yea, I'm still mad about it

For some reason not a single other group or even single person knows how to crack denuvo

Only a single crackhead whos extremely moody

Why is this, why can't anyone else do it
The second a single person starts to crack empress is over

Or until Denuvo becomes so bloated and invasive it makes most games unplayable like it did for DOOM Eternal