Honest question

honest question
why play stardew valley when rune factory 4 exists?
I played rf4 and loved it, felt like it had enough content, characters were alive, world map was nice, etc
played stardew valley and feels soulles as fuck
NPCs says one line per day and that's it
map is small as fuck
OST is nice but that's it

I don't want to start a shitposting thread, I'm just curious

Attached: svrf4.png (965x895, 881.38K)

I don't know shit,
Something something modding scene. Basically Stardew Valley serves more of a skeleton to a better game, while RF4 relies on a better vanilla experience.

J

cos stardew is fun and was on PC a lot longer

Just play both? Games aren't sports teams you have to pledge allegiance to you know.

Yes they are. I have no personality and need to define myself with something. Besides it helps me feel like I belong.

Speaking as somebody who loves RF4, bought it twice, and beat it three times, the game is ugly at high resolutions. The increased level of detail does not do any favors for a budget 3DS game. SV for all its faults has a consistent artstyle that was obviously designed for higher resolutions, so somebody comparing screenshots of the two might reasonably be drawn to it.

This fact breaks the brain of modern Any Forums

Normalfags like western stuff and get filtered by RF4's slightly deeper combat and crafting mechanics.

These games both have absolutely dog shit combat.

And some people aren't weebs.

>Games aren't sports teams you have to pledge allegiance to you know.
yes, I know
I don't mind playing similar games
I just found stardew valley to be really underwhelming and had no desire to keep playing it

Adding combat to these games is always fucking awful. At least when people were making FoMT clones you'd get a good farming game. Now everyone is making Stardew clones so they feel they HAVE to have the shit combat.

Any guesses on next BM remake? I think MM would be the best. People who want AWL are brain dead.

Another DS game or Animal Parade wouldn't shock me. The fujo's will eat up Wizard content.

SDV's community centre is a better quest to keep you interested then 'Save the friends of this Autist'

Fuck you, combat even if extremely simplistic makes any farming game much more interesting.

>Any guesses on next BM remake? I think MM would be the best. People who want AWL are brain dead.
yes, I'm going to take my DF to my PDV
then grab my HASJKDF until 87ADGSFIBAUHJAF

>And some people aren't weebs.
>anything anime = weeb

Only retarded ancient neckbeard sub-human spout this kind of retarded shit.

Anime is all over netflix. Anime is mainstream at this point. The media is still dominated by boomers. Once the zoomers run the world, you will see.

>ancient neckbeard
Nobody over the age of 24 uses newfag lingo like "weeb"

I disagree.

Using BM but then the western subtitles is very silly but I understand why you would.

Does Rune Factory 4 run like it has input delay and a piece of shit port like Story of Seasons FOMT that's on PC with fuck all settings and zero rebinds.

Because SDV is half the price and people still like to buy games.

Is ok if you disagree because most people agree with me if we take SV sales as an indicator.

Just the intro of Stardew Valley put me off. The writing felt so hokey, like a high schooler's attempt at writing an emotional story. Reminded me of To the Moon.
Rune Factory isn't great, it's fairly generic anime storytelling, but it at least feels like it knows what it is.

I bought SDV, too. The combat sucks.

It's just the intro of a SoS game but they show the soul crushing salary man work that would want you to reach for escapism.

Yeah it sucks, but is better than nothing.

I shit you not my main activity in the game was to go crash in the mines every day after doing farm stuff

>sales as an indicator
kys

>Nobody over the age of 24 uses newfag lingo like "weeb"

user..don't say that like being over 24 is a good thing. Please. I'm almost 30 and want my youth back.

Attached: index.jpg (239x211, 15.97K)

SVs combat is fucking dogshit. Otherwise it's alright.

If fishing wasn't OP early game the mines would be where I spend all my time.

Until the FoMT remake it was one of my fave's even with my hatred of the combat.