Have you ever stolen any games?

I swiped this from a girl in elementary school and played the fuck out of it. 15 years later I found her randomly on the street and told her. She didn’t seem mad

Attached: 56C55E0F-9386-4202-A810-EBB19EEC7CE1.jpg (640x640, 68K)

You should have said you still have it and she can have it back is she goes to your place dressed like a school girl

I burgled a house and took £30 put of a handbag. Bought New Super Mario on DS, which fucking sucked.

I did the same thing, but with Pokemon Black from my grandparents' foster child

i have a game from each of my friends damn near, a bunch of mementos from borrowing them before we talked less and less and highschool ended, dunno where everyone is these days and the games make me both happy and sad, great games too

physically? no. I think someone stole my copy of pokemon pearl though. My black friend from 4th grade gave me his copy of fire red when he left to remember him by.

A friend of mine stole a bunch of used games from GameStop when they had a fuckload of 360 games on the sale floor and not behind the registers. Then he took them to another GameStop on the other side of town and sold them for cash. I stole a 360 remote from RadioShack by tucking it under my hoody and selling it to target for 50 bucks store credit.

Besides those two things that's about all the theft involving video games I've done.. I feel a sense of value in video games so I usually just pay for all my shit

Two years ago my PS4 and some games got stolen by a room mate.. it was payback for some shit though

very racist thread right here

Y'all thieves are going to hell.

Fucking mexicans.

>Have you ever stolen any games?

Attached: 1635723576527.png (209x122, 10.25K)

LOL, your grandchildren will be brown :)

The only game I ever stole was Phoenix Wright from a dude who was an attention seeking fuck head who annoyed the shit out of our friend group. I ended up buying them a replacement because the game was so good under the pretense we felt bad for him, and we played all the sequels together. Then he killed himself.

>The only game I ever stole was Phoenix Wright
Ironic
>Then he killed himself.

Attached: uh oh.gif (604x640, 3.44M)

All the time online

I still have a copies of Super Mario Land and Vexx a neighbour girl let me borrow as a kid. Tried to give them back a few times but she wouldn't take them. She wound up falling into a bad crowd and we stopped talking (she was more of my sister's friend than mine). Feel bad but I know she doesn't care. I also have a few Mega Drive games from her but she actually gave me those because she sold the console but still had the games, so she had no use for them.

Attached: 1642684541680.jpg (695x674, 43.65K)

Well, not "stole" but a dude from highschool lend me the game Starship troopers (2005) and never played it, after a year or so he changed school and never saw him again.

When I was 11 I found out my family was going to move about an hour's drive from the house I grew up in.
A week before we moved, I traded games with a kid from school. my snes earthworm jim for his mortal kombat 2. I hadn't told him I was moving. My plan was to take his mk2 and never see him again, and even if I did, I was going to feign innocence with the ol' "well I guess I just forgot."
Pretty devious for a little kid. I did a lot of stuff like that when I was younger. Still do.
Another time, I convinced my best friend to spend all his birthday money on rival schools just so I could play it that weekend while I stayed at his house. He wasn't happy with his decision later, but who cares? I got to play for a few hours.

Attached: 34ab5f8022439475112d04ca70a4c176.gif (360x248, 2.65M)

No I'm not a nigger

No, stealing is bad and I knew that even as a kid. Once I accidentally pocketed a Pen from someone and felt bad for a few days.

He didn't kill himself because of that, his family life was unbelievably fucked and his parents basically kicked him out after he turned 18.

I was standing next to the ps2 display case in a department store when a clerk opened it for another customer and just walked off without locking it.
I swiped gran turismo a-spec, walked into the dressing room, removed the DVD and manual and walked out. Years later, when I was selling all my ps2 games, I turned my room upside down thinking "where the fuck did I put the case for gt?!" Then I remembered why I didn't have the case and also how cool I was.

I've pirated but that's it. When I was a kid I stalked another kid after school and beat the shit out of him to get my little brother's copy of Ruby back. I still won't forget how angry I was at the time. I had rage tunnel vision.

yes I pirate and emulate pretty much everything

Attached: bOjSpmZP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15.84K)