*is the best controller in your path*

*is the best controller in your path*

Attached: iu.jpg (1024x1024, 63.5K)

It is pretty good, no complaints so far.

Oh boy here we go

Bought it on a whim a few months ago and it's pretty nice. Never really owned an Xbox controller before.

How is the Bluetooth connectivity? I went full retard and bought the Elite 2 and it frequently desyncs.

Get a 2 dollar usb c to usb sync cable from the dollar store

*teleports in front of you*

Attached: Best Controller.jpg (510x510, 21.91K)

It can’t be since aiming with analog stick is shit.

Uhm ahkshually the DS5 is better because muh latency. You just gotta download these three easy programs and it works on most games.

no, it's shit. Why the left stick is there? is annoying

never used the series controller but the xbone controller yes it's basically perfect

bad dpad
digital triggers

aiming with any analog stick is shit
that doesn't mean the steam controller is good btw

It's alright but you can't turn off or dim the LED and the grip is too bulky to use the dpad comfortably even though the dpad itself feels good

That dpad is fugly garbage. Third generation xbox one controller was kino.

You may not like it, but THIS is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: xboxone.png (1024x733, 429.55K)

I have a 2017 pro standard edition that misreads inputs and ground pounds me to death and two special edition controllers that don't.

Yep, basically
Only complaint I have is that the space between the triggers and the shell is a bit too wide when the trigger is fully pressed, resulting in the possibility for gunk to get in there and make the trigger sticky.

>Been Tendie for the past three years
>Get my hands on an Xbox SX through sheer luck
>Keep confusing the buttons for the Joycon layout

Attached: 1561483992480.jpg (750x743, 29.84K)

no gyro, no buyro. Simpleas

Attached: 1623555156236.jpg (852x852, 120.84K)

yeah it's pretty awful
but really it's nintendo's fault for going with a retarded layout that even their own games went against (notice how every snes platformer used B to jump and Y to dash, because that's objectively the most comfortable)

Attached: Prototype SNES layout.jpg (500x615, 70.81K)

I really like mine, only complaint is that for some strange ass reason it was a pain to set up with my pc, but once I got it done it works like a dream.

> aiming with any analog stick is shit
>that doesn't mean the steam controller is good btw
Never tried steam controller. I’m just saying that controller without gyro is terrible for most games

I have this exact one, dpad sucks ass

Yes

Attached: PXL_20211128_225109632.jpg (2080x1560, 2.19M)

Looks cheap

It’s funny you say that because only faggots use this controller

A and Y don't register half the time on mine, would have been great otherwise.

>I’m just saying that controller without gyro is terrible for most games
I agree that gyro is great, but you're severely overstating it
"most games" - you mean most shooters. and even then, there's a lot of shooters that don't have gyro enabled even on consoles that would support it

Must be a narrow and short path, then.
But I like it, though.

>"most games" - you mean most shooters
No, I mean most games. Even dark souls and mario odyssey has aiming and play better if you have gyro enabled.
> there's a lot of shooters that don't have gyro enabled even on consoles that would support it
Yes, weirdly enough consoles have poor gamepad support. On pc I enable gyro in a few clicks in any game.

tranny colors

Would be perfect if it included gyro. Still blows my mind how gyro is standard with Nintendo and Sony but Microsoft has avoided it like the plague with the new Xbox. It’s a shame too, I think their controllers have the best button and stick placement.

I kneel, unironically.