Give me some game recommendations about

Give me some game recommendations about

Attached: 1643923349152.webm (518x535, 1.33M)

Final fantasy 13-2
Fairy Fencer F advent Dark force

Genshin

About?
About what? Bitch speak don't stop mid sentence.

Ich bin Schnappi, das kleines krokodil

The silver case
Flower sun and rain
25th ward silver case
Play from top to bottom

You forgot the sound.

Attached: noooshake[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fc410hb.ogg].webm (450x450, 840.13K)

I hate vtuberniggers so much it's unreal

Attached: Dislike[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F954c0s.mp4].webm (530x450, 2.74M)

F.E.A.R.

Attached: A cute.jpg (2000x3000, 520.77K)

I LOVE MY SHARK WIFE.

Attached: 1643477526825.png (409x397, 221.2K)

Learn to sage retarded nigger. That's why /vt/rannies come here; because you dumb niggers can't ignore and report.

I don't follow vtubers so it was surprising to see how many of the most popular ones look like shit. I've seen ones with a fraction of the following the big names get that have much better quality avatars, it's weird. You'd think the popular ones would have the best.

Attached: literalwho.webm (384x550, 2.88M)

Attached: 1602951723600.jpg (1256x673, 243.87K)

I'm gonna burn yours /GGG/ threads down...

ALOE LOVE

Shrink High if you like JRPG

Shes not your wife, she's not your gf, she will never talk to you, and she had a black boyfriend

You're thinking of Mumei not Gura

Nikocado get down here!
Ahhh what’s wrong Orlin?
It’s 6pm and you haven’t fed user yet!

Ehehehhe my bad I’ll head down to the basement now.

Wakey wakey user!

Wh- oh... no I’m still here...

Nikocado unbuckles his belt, his flabby arse falling out like a waterfall of ruined flesh

Niko please... please... I- I just wanna see my family again

Nikocado kicks over the chair, smiling down at the malnourished user as he squats over his face, the rotund spectacle blocking nearly all light as poor user can only stare up at the now widening pucker of Nikocado

OPEEEN WIDEEEEE

BRRRAAAAPPPP PFFFRRRTFTFTF PPPPOOPPBBB SWEWWE PRRRRBBBT

Ble- ahh AAHHHHHHH NIKO- PLE-

PLOP POLOP BRRAAAAAPPPPP BBBREEEW PRRRREAAAAAPPPPP

I-I’m gonna be sick again... nicholas please let me g-

BRREAPPPPPOPO POPPPFTTFTR

Mmmhmm yeah user eat that shit! God I feel like when I met tom cruise that one time at the wheat convention! Oh FUCK user here comes the motherlode!

you can smell the rancid, rotting shit well before it even pokes its vile head from Nikocado's stretched hole, the godless log slowly pushes apart nikocados elastic pucker as if descends into the mouth of dear user, it’s abhorrent, filthy smell choking the air, as the worm laden horror slips over user teeth

gurgle- choke- gurgle- ack- n-nich-

BRRRRAPPOOOOO PPPLPDPDPDPPDPTNRBTNBTBRBRBBRBR BRRRp

user looks near death as he chews and swallows the log, as more vile fumes and particles collide with his face, he swallows every chunk, his face pale and his eyes blurred

Wheeze, cough... nikocado please... let me go... I... don’t want to die like this.... please

Nikocado lowers his behemoth rump, the flesh flowing into every mold of user face like a downpour, enveloping his every sense

Time for dessert user

BRRRAAAAPPPPPP

The toxic cloud pierces user nervous system to the core, and he slowly suffocates on Nikocados fart, losing consciousness only to wake up at the same time, same place tomorrow*

Attached: 987654.jpg (300x255, 20.09K)

Why not just do the same to them?
Spam their shit board?

With my schizophrenia she does

Attached: 1643473376044.gif (1280x932, 3.43M)