Lobotomy Corp/Library of Ruina thread

So it looks like we've got a new game on the horizon, fellas...
What are you guys hoping for or expecting? Doesn't seem to be connected to Ruina or Lob Corp much from what we've seen besides Tomerry/Merry in the background of a shot

Attached: 1590545509896.png (980x653, 27.85K)

I'm not going to play gacha trash

is it a gacha game
I assumed it was another PC game, haven't seen much past that

yes it is, mobile game game and gacha. There was more in their Q&A but I don't give shit about future of this game or company anymore

Gacha games can be cute distractions, user. I don't like whale-ism but I try to not write off the games themselves.

It is a gacha for PC, Android and iOS.
I'll definitely play it and just go F2P.

Gentlemen... where is leviathan 3

Bit of a strong reaction, user. I get not liking gacha but they're still going to keep making other games after this.

ah, alright
I'll also F2P it; not too opposed to the idea on base but I definitely was hoping for something a bit more substantial

GUYS HELP GRETA KEEPS BEATING MY SHIT I'M GOING TO FUCKING DISTORT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1643750695961.gif (795x447, 1.34M)

i was getting my ass kicked in urban nightmare and nearly lost against the thumb in star of the city, only saved by yesod's ego. is it all an uphill climb from here

Star of the city becomes easy as fuck once you unlock Red Mist

Use Dong Hwan and Night Awls with Laceration plus the PT bleed buff cards
Survive until you get Red Shoes EGO
Make fresh sushi

I have absolutely no respect for anyone making gachas. It's adequate reaction for circumstances, people stopped caring about companies for less

Perhaps. I still think it's a bit strong over a genre, though.

Over that genre? No, I also have better gaming alternatives than hoping that in few years they will release actual game. Idk if by that point I will remember PM exists

Attached: EXTxqoqUYAYT7qX.jpg (1607x2048, 288.26K)

They've already announced they're working on a game adaption of Distortion Detective. The gacha is probably a device to get funding for it, even.

I wish them a good fortune with their wealth and fame

we've been pretty dead lately
news when

Attached: 1643933276658.jpg (1363x708, 682.34K)

when El Director says it's time for news, you will get them, and you will enjoy them

Attached: 1615454780302.jpg (640x431, 51.63K)

How? She is one of easiest of Ensemble. Her final phase have practically free turns to catch breath and heal one Librarian

Would you have gotten something?

Attached: 5c3.jpg (2048x1536, 543.51K)

ah well at least i'm patient
i hope we see more limbus content soon, i want to see more in-game stuff

Attached: 1643933730358.jpg (2793x2847, 682.62K)

while I'm excited for Tomerry's return, I hope they don't use it as an excuse to kill them off
they're much more interesting as a recurrent threat

Attached: EjPoiToVkAAsGpN.jpg (1300x800, 238.23K)