i am always right

Attached: new3x3.png (900x900, 1.75M)

>Super Metroid
SotN is better.

>Renaissance
>Not TSA
Noob.

SM gave you the formula and noita perfected it

you mean t2a? that's when i started playing. it sucked dick and UOR blew it out of the water

>The expansion that introduced Trammel blew it out of the water
Renaissance added nothing of value, and actively destroyed the game.

trammel was a knee jerk reaction to everquest, if you have something to blame for that its EA people
most of anyone serious's time playing UO is on pub 16 emulation on player servers where trammel was turned off and it was a pvp frenzy all the time. if you were one of the fair few who got in late and stuck it out until AoS, you should know that the only serious players still playing around that time were on test centers doing faction and guild wars, pking around the clock

i really liked baba is you, but hempuli already has a game in your image.

i feel noita is still relatively under the radar. maybe it will pull a DC:SS and be the logical conclusion of a genre despite hardly anybody knowing it

I stopped playing after The Third Age released. The only PVP experience I really enjoyed was the Abyss Test Server that was ran through most of T2A.

abyss was sick and its actually what got me into the game. friends older brother played and i showed up one night while he was buying a dragon. the thought of owning a virtual dragon seemed mindblowing to me and i immediately started playing

>roguelike garbage
>shitty side scrollers
>autistic grinding
>csgoyim
no one ever liked csgo btw. the only reason anyone got interested in it is because of loot boxes and gambling. the game was dead and even counters strike source still mad more players. once all that money got involved everything else followed. no one who is good at fps games like that's shit. it's only the money

quiet child. this is an 18+ thread

Literally nothing he said is wrong. You just got Stockholmed into liking a bad game. Seethe more

several of the games on here are older than him and probably older than you as well. maybe stop posting

>PoE
That's literally one of the worst games ever made
WTF is wrong with you?

it is d2 but better in every conceivable way

No. It's RNG the game.

I dislike Super Metroid

Attached: 1639949558574.gif (178x282, 2.1M)

diablo was originally meant to be a little turn based dice roller rpg you could play while you have your morning coffee. PoE is exactly this minus turn-based and times a million

>a little turn based dice roller rpg you could play while you have your morning coffee

really?

Attached: 1642631005069.jpg (699x692, 56.03K)

>boomer has an emotional shitfit after being called out
Wanna know how I know your BF% is at least 30%?

yes

pic related

Attached: ok.jpg (381x500, 90.7K)

Only starcraft and sm are goid among this trash
>poebota
>csgovno
>trannyoita
Kek

you're not saying anything

>brap
?