Holy fuck. It's shit. And Elden Ring is going to be shit as well. What do people like about this garbage...

Holy fuck. It's shit. And Elden Ring is going to be shit as well. What do people like about this garbage? Sekiro was way more rewarding in terms of gameplay than this dogshit

Attached: 1629621256228.png (900x463, 628.89K)

based
fuck eldenshit

didn't ask

Then don't play them. No one is twisting your arm.

>inb4 filtered

I beat the first boss easily by abusing dodge iframes and I realized that the whole game was going to be the same. Seriously what gives? Why are fromdrones acting like this game was the peak of gaming? After years of seeing you retards headcanon that this was the TRUE dark souls game.

If DS3 isn't your first, or even second, DS1,2,3/BB/Sekiro experience then your opinion means literally nothing.

I'll give you everything you said, then name a better a better game in the same genre.

Attached: Bib Fortuna.jpg (768x432, 63.97K)

The souls genre is a shit genre that should have ended after the dumpster fire that was DS2

>It's shit
Maybe but it's also the best Souls game. 1 only has a good world and everything else is shit and in 2 only the DLC is tolerable. 3 has good bosses at least

What am I missing? I absolutely adore DS3. Sure, it's not perfect, but why all the hate?
If anything, it's Sekiro that deserves hate, that game fucking sucks.
And no I'm not trying to bait, I just noticed that Any Forums seems to hate DS3 and love Sekiro and I'm absolutely baffled as to why.

Attached: 08e5eaa592aaf4c45ca001b680bb827ae7-13-ackbar.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 67.75K)

Any Forums - Video Games
All posts should pertain to video games, their consoles, and video game culture. Threads should remain on topic and stay in theme with the board. Don't post off-topic garbage.
Flaming/flagrant "fanboyism"/etc. will not be tolerated.
Threads should not devolve into flamewars. Instigating or encouraging such activity will not be tolerated.
Please refrain from reposting. If possible, try to skim the board for threads pertaining to your topics/info that may have already been posted.
Purposeful spoiling of a game's plot or other details may result in post deletion and temporary ban. Use spoiler tags where appropriate.
"Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/. This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Any Forums, just that long-term, recurring threads belong in /vg/.

>Erm, actually, souls was never good!
Ok, so anyway what's up with that new spoiler? Is the name just cool or is it a reference to something?

Sekiro is much better than Darkshits 3

I didn't like making my way through the levels in Sekiro. It never really felt interesting to me the way Souls areas feel, even the worst ones.
Dark Souls is probably a worse game than Sekiro if you plan to play with a one handed sword, but I always play with huge swords and axes and hammers or spreads or magic, so in that way it offers me playstyles that Sekiro doesn't.

the duality of Any Forums

Yes, and Bloodborne, because at least in Sekiro you can block.

The only time some thought and polished nature went into the design of combat was Sekiro, the rest of the souls games have been absolute regurgitated trash

Doesn't have ADP or Soul Memory, the best additions to the series

>why do people like thing I don't like
stop being autistic, faggot

sekiro is gimmicky trash
tenchu was better

Elden Ring is just going to be Dark Souls done Ubisoft style and it's going to diminish everything that was great about the originals.
Jumping mounted combat moves? Just fuck off

Attached: Ishygddt.png (232x278, 111.02K)

Sekiro combat is fake, way of the samurai is real Samurai fighting.

It’s going to be kino and have more soul than any Ubitrash game or previous Souls game. You retards are going to seethe for decades once it drops.

I'm not going to be mad for people accepting a game that has all the features fromsoft fans have criticized for years just to accept it now because Miyazaki did it lol.

It's probably gonna drain the hell out of the fun of the exploration, but I expect the bosses to be just as good as they usually make them, and have some hope that they can have some kind of interesting areas later on in the game..

Mill yourself

Sekiro had one way to play. Dark Souls had dozens, which could truly be divided into hundreds, if not thousands of individual builds. They also had character customization, co-op and PvP amounting to a thousand times greater replayability than Sekiro did. But I mean all this really is, is just plain statistics right? You could take the weirdest narrowest little shit in the universe and a tiny fraction would still prefer it over the objectively better thing.

That’s the entire point though, those features have never been inherently shit, they’ve been implemented by incompetent leads. Miyazaki is going to do it in a way that isn’t dog shit. We’ve already seen that the world has plenty of enemy variety, exploration potential, side paths, secrets, etc…

It's dumbed down button mashing casualized trash that's why.

its the same shit dude. count the rolls

Attached: 1635633093840.webm (600x336, 1.16M)

Main branch, side branch.