Did you buy it?

Did you buy it?
Did you regret it?
Do you still own it?

Attached: Wii_U_Console_and_Gamepad.png (2900x1400, 950.24K)

yes
no
yes

>Did you buy it?
Yes
>Did you regret it?
No. In 2014, when it was clear that the system was flopping, the deals on offer were pretty fucking good. 330USD for a Wii U, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, A Wiimote+, AND a digital copy of Wind Waker HD. Plus, a 10USD gift card for every 60 spent on the eShop?
I don't use it much these days but I could easily hack it and have it function as a one-stop Nintendo emulator, and I'm pretty sure it supports other stuff too.
>Do you still own it?
Why the fuck would I sell it? Hopefully it'll be an obscure collector's item someday, since it serves very little practical purpose now that the Switch exists.

Attached: 0_litchii_2.png (288x400, 28.21K)

well it's the last nintendo console where you could actually buy all their old games and play them without a subscription service

also like the only place you could reasonably play some games like minish cap wind waker and twilight princess

a lot of old school games like mario 64 zelda 64 etc are on sale and just a few dollars

i'd buy one just to buy old nintendo games on because there will never be another console where they'll let you do that without paying some faggot subscription every month

i'd also get a PS3 and download all the metal gear solid games on it since that's impossible on any current and future console (especially for MGS4)

first dibs on Switch's best titles, free online, played everything might as well have been called Wii (U)ltimate, a home console DS

>Did you buy it?
Yes. Got the Wind Waker Edition that came with Hyrule Hystoria. Pretty neat at that time.
>Did you regret it?
Nah. I had fun with it. I could still play Wii games on it too, which also had a solid library. Only thing that hurt it was no GC compatibility but that's standard Nintendo shit.
>Do you still own it?
Yes but the disc reader stopped working. I'm debating if I should go through the trouble of replacing it or just hacking it and running everything thru USB.

Attached: 84758840_023_aa1e.jpg (851x1280, 285.36K)

>Wind Waker Edition that came with Hyrule Hystoria
that's neat, didn't know about that

Yes I bought it and I loved it. The Miiverse experience is now lost to time unfortunately. I still own it and thinking about hooking it up for old time sake.

Seconded

It'd be nice to still engage with the Miiverse.

>Did you buy it?
Yes.
>Did you regret it?
Not really, ever since I put CFW on it, I've been playing it a lot, mostly emulated games, wii games, and gamecube games.
>Do you still own it?
Yeah

yes to all 3, i just used it as a mario kart machine basically and i never finished wind waker since zelda games filter me hard, but i had fun with mario kart

I bought two wii u's
I don't regret buying either wii u's
I still own both wii u's
no I will not sell either of them

yes
no
yes
played it more than my switch which I later sold because emulation got good
not sure why I'm holding onto the wii u either as I just emulate everything on there too

>Did you buy it?
Yes
>Did you regret it?
Only when they started porting all the games to Switch at full price with extra content. I could have skipped the Wii U and the only game of note I would miss would be Xenoblade X. Fuck Nintendo.
>Do you still own it?
Yes. Last time I played it was to do 4 player Sonic Riders Zero Gravity sessions with my bros and friends.

yes
no
yes
played it enough to justify the purchase, plus cfw gave it a new flavor in the long run
not the best console i had but still, got my fun out of it

>Did you buy it?
Yes.
>Did you regret it?
No, had fun for the time.
>Do you still own it?
Yes, but it's in the closet only to be brought out for Xenoblade X, and Devils Third.

Yes
No (home brewing it has been a blast)
Yes, although the battery in the gamepad has gone because it only lasts 20 minutes unplugged. But so long as it’s kept plugged in it’s alright.

Splatoon was the best thing to come out of the Wii U

Attached: __inkling_splatoon_and_1_more_drawn_by_anbe_masahiro__bcb61a69b25e57690fc9c11228bd5392.png (717x1037, 189.96K)

>Did you buy it?
yes
>Did you regret it?
no
>Do you still own it?
yeah, I only got it back in 2018.

Remember when they said the Wii U would support two GamePads?

Attached: DualGamePads.png (1713x1072, 1.91M)

>Did you buy it?
Yes but like two years after the switch came out. Only to replay WW; but ended up getting BOTW with it.
>Did you regret it?
Nope.
>Do you still own it?
Yup, though it is the stash of old nintendo stuff over at my Mom's house for the family youngsters to play when they come over.

>Did you buy it?
Yes, around launch
>Did you regret it?
I feel lukewarm about it
>Did you sell it?
No, want to put homebrew on it sometime soon

I bought it. My only regret is buying any games and not just pirating everything. It was a meh console that I only got to practice Smash as my friend was kicking my ass in it.

>Did you buy it?
Yes.
>Did you regret it?
Not really. It was the time period where I really got to meet people with similar interests and start fleshing out friendships online better.
>Do you still own it?
Somewhere in my house. It randomly started overheating at some point and I'm too lazy to fix it.