It's okay when Nintendo does it

It's okay when Nintendo does it

Attached: 15135236234723472347.png (1323x1188, 417.73K)

No it isn't

Why would they care. They already have shit like Amiibos

yeah that's because nintendo NFTs are so much higher quality you fucking chud

Freemium gacha gameplay has been the norm for the past 5 years, why are people suddenly complaining about companies doing it when EN EFF TEES are involved?
Just play old games lmao

Crypto hate has literally always been reddit newfag shit. You don't belong here if you hate crypto.

Can someone explain how video game NFTs even fucking work? How is it different from DLC?

I've read Nintendo saying they might be interested in the concept of a Metaverse, not nft. Article headline is bogus as usual.

You buy a non-existant product and you're given a meaningless receipt.

We just had a thread about this, and in that thread someone already pointed out that what nintendo acually said was "we have no interest in working with NFTs or Metaverse but we recognise it has potential for other types of buisness."

I don't hate it, it's a useful tool to get money out of the hands of retards, kinda like the lottery

>Nintendo making trannies seethe
I will now buy your console

Crypto is based and makes redditors seethe. NFT is cringe because it is crypto for braindead retards who like pictures of monkeys and evil corporate tools like zucc who wish to rule over a sea of digital serfs

are the trannies in the room with us right now?

yeah, I know how regular NFTs work. But what does this do ingame?

>N-N-NOOOOO NOT MUH HECKIN BASED NINTENDOOOOooOO!!!

Attached: 1643611438981.gif (500x500, 1.91M)

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1 MILLION DOLLA MARIO JPEG

Attached: SOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.png (370x378, 220.5K)

>Q) How think about metaverse and NFT?
>A) We do have interest in this area, we feel the potential in this area, but we wonder what joy we can provide in this area and this is difficult to define right now
"No interest" huh?

Game?
But seriously it's functionally no different from rare hats in TF2, completely no need to have them on a blockchain at all and the "DUDE SHARE IT IN DIFFERENT GAMES" mechanic will never be implemented

You'll be able to trade dlc now.

>*bing bing WAHOO!*
>*wipes semen from his mouth
WTF?! I love NFTs now!

nintendo is always one million years behind so expect their NFT shit on 2050 at least.

>crypto is muh sekret club
Fucking shitcoin kiddies. ngmi

>Buy weapon skin
>Weapon skins have slightly randomized look. Even when the same type of skin
>Example being different part is colored, the pattern is shifted slightly, or the decals and stickers are randomized sightly.
>Server can never give two weapons with the same randomization/seed
>Value of skin determined by players. Such as having a solid color being worth more. Having a sticker show up on the muzzle/scope that looks cool. Or having a cool looking pattern.
It's my guess at what these articles mean when they say game nft. They look at the funny monkeys and think "yeah. We can do that but with the gun instead"