MAKE A NEW FUCKING F-ZERO ALREADY

MAKE A NEW FUCKING F-ZERO ALREADY

Attached: F-Zero GX.jpg (1280x720, 128.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eS0C7U5H7IM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Modern Nintendo doesn't have it in them.

They could just give it to a sega studio again.

What's the appeal of fzero? Not trying to flamebait here, never played any of the games and it just looks like regular vroom vroom

how do i play this its too fast and i keep falling off

They revived KID FUCKING ICARUS of all things but won't touch this series.
I just don't get it, they could do anything with this IP but they don't do anything.
Even Microshit gave Banjo-Kazooie it's own shitty vehicle building game.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_Redout_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 238.82K)

Exploiting the game mechanics to go as fast as possible while still maintaining a very consistent frame rate.
(Atleast in F-Zero X)

Attached: zh2clg610p841.jpg (4032x3024, 1013.69K)

Attached: 1607597494621.jpg (1080x607, 56.02K)

Hidden techniques. GX, like Melee can be so technical that pro players hurt their hands. The speedruns are otherworldly. And its faster than every other racing game with each machine having a unique feel along with stamina which also functions as boost power. So theres sacrifice in boosting

Its like vroom vroom but its just so much faster.
Also unlike realistic racing games you dont ever brake or try to take the corners intelligently, you just hit boost as much as you can and try take absolutely everything at full speed, knowing a single mistake will fucking explode you.

juh play wipeout

Any old Sega studio would do it justice, and that's even assuming Nintendo would have the guts to greenlight any real F-Zero game.

The last Kid Icarus game came out 10 years ago. The one before that was decades before that. Nintendo just doesn't know how to be "cool" thematically anymore. That died with the release of the Wii.

>Satisfying speed
>Beautiful visuals
>Great soundtrack
>Genuinely challenging gameplay so you actually feel like you've achieved something when you beat a story mode level on Very Hard or a cup on Master
>Runs perfectly on console and emulator
>Has THE Captain Falcon
>Huge colorful cast who all have their own neat little backstories and video clips to unlock
>Has it's own anime series
>Can even build your own ship with no gacha bullshit
Literally the perfect game

Attached: 1643848413744.png (220x312, 162.31K)

>would do
*wouldn't do

Everything about it is perfect. It's a fucking God tier game and doesn't play like anything close to a regular racing game

how does this game play? I'm familiar with both wipeout and fzero and i like them both.

youtube.com/watch?v=eS0C7U5H7IM

You have Fast Rmx. There are lots of racing games out there that do exactly what FZero does or better.

I've played Wipeout, F-Zero GX blows it out of the water.
Even F-Zero X is better.

Patently false.

LOL

Never ever, autist. Sega____ will never make your favorite game again.

Thanks for the legit responses lads