1 month until forza gets btfo'd

>1 month until forza gets btfo'd

Attached: gran turismo 7.jpg (1440x940, 308.37K)

Can't get a PS5 to get the full experience but I do have a PC, so Forza Motorsport it is.

enjoy your few months of spotlight snoy

Attached: forza-motorsport-8-pc-xbox-one-pc-xbox-one-game-microsoft-store-cover.jpg (1241x1728, 875.47K)

>Blatant consolewarring falseflag
Thanks for the GT thread, faggot.
Anyone else excited for the cafe car designer feature? I'd love to learn more about what went into designing these cars from the guys who did it.

Attached: creamofthecrop.jpg (786x637, 50.17K)

>same cars from the previous 5 forzas
no thanks, i prefer quality over quantity

>1 month
Wait when did the delay happen? Wasn't it supposed to release in February?

The release date has been 3/4 for almost a year I think.

>The release date has been 3/4 for almost a year I think.
Thanks, I guess I'm just retard then. I always thought it was supposed to release before Forbidden west by a week for whatever reason.

>can't get it on PC

Well that's just unfortunate. Forza here I come!

how does gran turismo compare to things like asseto corsa ?

FM7 was a good gamepad game, a terrible wheel game.
Also I'm not sure why you're calling it "forza" and that's it, there are to separate Forza games, we have Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon, just saying

It's a simcade, it's not on the same level of simulation.

>always online

assetto corsa feels very simcade-ish, it lacks the technical skills translated to the driving mechanics that GT has, and they clearly lack budget, it's a small studio in italy, the game is very barebones, you can't compare anything to GT really, it's just too obliterating when it comes to physics and pretty much everything that revolves around car racing

not buying a whole console for 1 game, do better, sony

eh, everything went wrong after gran turismo 4. i dont have high hopes.

forzachad here, we don't even think about you

Attached: covid carburetor.jpg (720x960, 423.41K)

Xbox faggot here. I really hope GT7 is fucking awesome and it lights a fire under T10's ass to come correct with that extra time they got. FH5 is an incredible game but it's not Motorsport, depending on GT's success (it will be), the next Forza might make or break T10.

All that said, I'm still playing both. I bought a PS5 for GT7 before the PS4 announcement, and it'll probably be the only thing I play on that box.

asseto corsa is a simulation. GT is for normies who think theyre playing a simulation

based shopper

Is it still a bumper car game or did they learn that it's not 2000 anymore and there should be damage?

GT is about the joy of driving. If you want the pains of driving you should try anything else

forza btfo itself

>t.never touched GT and afraid of competing with others

GT4 is one of my goats but I've never played anything after it. What went wrong exactly?

Is GT track racing only or is there some dirt/rally stuff?

Neither of them have fujimi kaido and I'll never forgive microshit for removing it from forzas after 4.

do you not know what gran turismo is?

Nope

which is it wtf

>fujimi kaido
based and pure user
it would take a nextgen version of fujimi kaido to save the absolute shit out of fm8

Polyphony forgot how to develop games for like 10 years. GT Sport has solid driving mechanics but it's a shell of a game compared to GT4. GT5 and 6 were lazy efforts after being given a number of years to work on the game.

What wheel should i buy?

GT is simcade. AC is a Sim.

forza motosport with 5 years of dev time is going to completely mog this dry ass game.

>FH5 is an incredible game
absolute forza fag here and it's just 4 with a facelift but even more dumbed down. Horizon Stories are absolutely painful to listen to with the Vocho one being the most tolerable but they did fuck it up by not having the actual car they talk about in it. It feels like I'm playing a kids game at this point and it's sad to see it go down like this as I absolutely love 1 and 2, I had a really great time with 3 too but I did not like the direction they were going with their content in 4, all this season bullshit is made to generate FOMO.

Attached: 1636970264053.png (750x705, 785.95K)