Wat do

wat do

Attached: ps4toohot-c82518cccbfd47c2b5915375ba65b372.jpg (1920x1080, 174.95K)

use canned air and dust the inside

buy a pc

press ok

Clean out the roaches.

Get off get off get off get off get off it GET OFF IT

Attached: 1643926135374.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

its too hot

Wrap it in a soaking wet towel and put it in the freezer overnight.

Attached: 1366028358748.jpg (400x600, 19.62K)

the fuck. I have a ps4 since day 1 and never saw this message

Move your space heater away from your PS4, idiot

Clean the cockroaches out of your PlayStation

Have you tried re-applying the thermal paste? Shit worked wonders for me and my PS4 Pro went from sounding like a jet plane to a barely audible fan.

>wait until temperature goes down
wait until temperature goes down

Attached: 1400006425584.png (222x211, 3.64K)

Literally never happened to me
Maby don't suffocate your console next time

fry egg on it since its too hot too hot to use for gameplay

Move to Antarctica

Leave both water gates open to cool it faster

take it apart and clean the cum, pubic hairs, dust and cockroaches out of the heatsink, and dont forget to put fresh thermal paste on the apu

Give it an ice bath

Fuck no

Open it up and dust it with canned air.

I live in a dusty 3rd world country where the temprature is rarely below 32 degrees celcius.

9years ago, I took my gpu apart and cleaned out all the hair, put fresh paste and it ran 12c cooler. If you have pets, or smoke or are a dirty 3rd worlder that lives with roaches, you have to clean your stuff out.

Open it up, clean it, repaste, change cooler if you have the shitty one

This is a waste of time and money. Anything that clogs up computer parts won't be cleaned with just air. Dust bunnies and crusty substances won't budge, canned air at the most gets rid of surface dust. Anything that can clog parts won't make it past the air vents and air filters even if it is loose.

You can open the console and clean it yourself, you don't have to be afraid that you will destroy something, because it is a matter of unscrewing literally a few screws, see the tutorial on youtube. And keep the console in a place where there is air ventilation, not in a closed shelf