I feel so insane. I miss the days where video games were completed on release. I'm tired of these soulless...

I feel so insane. I miss the days where video games were completed on release. I'm tired of these soulless, mainstreamed reddit games.

Elden Ring looks fucking awful, I don't understand how you can look at this game and see an inspired, masterpiece that's made to be exciting. It was made to please Blackrock and investors, it's so fucking soulless I can't distinguish it from any other open world game. When I come on Any Forums and all of you faggots are eating it up, it makes me feel hopeless that we are doomed to get mediocre games for eternity.

Attached: 62362462.jpg (199x219, 13K)

Stop playing AAA games and start playing indies and old games.

I do. I'm currently re-playing Metal Gear Solid 1 for nostalgia sake and next I plan on replaying Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

I know Elden Ring looks bad, mainly because of the garbage open world aspects, but I’m going to play it anyway. From generally makes good games. I enjoyed Dark Souls II and it can’t possibly be worse.

Same here. I'll pirate it.

Trump looks so fucking weird in this picture. Is it just me?

He lost, get over it

Trump didn't just lose, America did.

>Blackrock
Is this the new boogieman? I've been seeing it a lot here lately.

How about you just wait for it to come out and stop being such a fucking faggot doomer

didn't read, fuck off Any Forums

This is the most schizophrenic shazam thread I've seen yet, impressive.

I think it was during riots / corona, biden became the nominee and his pathway to the office was shrinking

its a powerful image, its a man coming to terms with reality of most people not liking him for the time being. I presume its better now

OP here.
It's not shazam, I don't want games to fail I want them to succeed. I'd rather just not lie to myself, that's all. Elden Ring looks like every other open world game I've seen, it brings absolutely nothing new to the table and expects everyone to be excited for it.

>Trump donated money to Israel
>Biden donates money to Israel
Literally nothing changed.

Yeah, also Blackrocks ESG rating. Its basically because of one Any Forums screenshot where one faggot read one article about the topic on yahoo! Finance and he thought that it was the ultimate answer to every problem out there

at least trump was good for morale.

ah yes, all those Blackrock employees, getting paid to finance and play safe and sterile AAA video games, because that's what really matters to them, making (You) feel alienated from the fucking video game industry. it's all about (You)! how did (You) figure it all out? (You) must be very intelligent, OP, and not at all a stupid doomer faggot cocksucker.

gas prices

>miyazaki starts randomly pandering to LGBT+
>GIS NOTHING SUSPICIOUS IS HAPPNEING, PRE-ORDER YOUR PRODUCT PLEASE,

Attached: 7573753753735.png (1344x585, 159.35K)

Either accept it or grumble into the void that is your computer. Gaming is actually to big to crash so that's how it is.

>wants to take credit for the vaccine, so he's touting it at rallies
>however his own voterbase is filled with conspiracytards who think the vaccine is evil and they're booing him for recommending it
>is so desperate for votes now he's dangling pardons for the Jan 6 rioters even though the right wing narrative was that they were Antifa falseflaggers
>is now clashing with his most ardent Republican supporters like Lindsey Graham
What went wrong, MAGAbros?

Attached: donald-trump-sad-800x433.jpg (800x420, 28.18K)

meds

Attached: dose.gif (200x200, 40.85K)

Age and the stress of being a President (reguardless if you thought he did good or bad). Look at Obama, he started looking young and handsome with his iconic smile and face. Then he got worn by the stress and now has greys on his head.

I agree with you. I really don't care about any new games anymore, we have enough games to play.

ignorant

Blackrock isn't a boogeyman but it's completely fucking unrelated to Elden Ring, OP is just a Any Forums schizo unironically

He’s old and retarded, just like Biden. Why do we keep electing fossils again?

not videogames

trump post presidency and post twitter ban looks like a completely different fucking person. he looks better