Master Duel

>Breaks your card game
How much are you winning Any Forums?
Having fun?
What deks are you playing? For me its Odd Eyes Magicians.
Is the TCG format bad?

Attached: 9313E184-4530-40AF-9351-A0B641A09DA3.jpg (1000x523, 129.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJRtHduqM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love RDA and my husband Jack Atlus!

Attached: atlus2.gif (350x195, 1.56M)

Tried to make a generaider deck because I got the cards from rolling from the subterror secret pack. How do I improve it?

Attached: zzzasd.jpg (1277x1141, 643.11K)

How do we slow down yugioh to prevent turn 2 blowout games, while still providing the combo style play the game is known for?

Still adjusting some details, I wish there was a side deck because I could be swapping within the duel screen instead of having to go back several screens.

Attached: _deck_builder_Lightsworn_Artillery.png (880x1093, 1.35M)

Decks for this feel?

Attached: 1643921000133.webm (720x900, 2.29M)

Thoughts on this meme list for my second account? Tried to have it brick less by using Cynet Mining to fetch Iblee. Iblee is given to opponent and Chaos MAX rams into her for game.

Attached: BLUE-EYES.png (646x405, 372.96K)

I love sacred beasts so goddamn much

You keep surrendering during ranked matches against those people who just keep playing during YOUR turn.

Dark Simorgh Lockdown.

Attached: Capture3.png (662x373, 149.98K)

>over 2 months of the gold duel pass remains even though I already maxed it out (62+ days)
>50+ days for 2 packs (Stalwart Meta/Revival of Boomers) and they go hidden forever
>secret packs are 24h limited and hidden so you can't just browse the listings, keys are a total joke
>all free gems from solo/ranked/missions already vored so nothing left to do
>gems to paypig ratio is shit so there's zero incentive to even swipe
>$80 for 4950 gems which is only enough to guarantee 2 URs (20 crafting points)
>ranked is full of 5+ minute solitaire decks following a flowchart that plays exactly the same every game
>maxed in ranked with nothing beyond it, any loss is instant demotion to plat 2
>"n-new ranks coming soon!" is pure copium
>no official tournament mode for a randomized bracket
>no casual mode
>no tiers of play so you can enjoy older metas
>no emotes or communication in lobbies or vs opponents
>can't LARP as character decks (i.e., can't make a red eyes deck with Joey, Exodia larp with Yugi, etc)
>can't share funny deck names when vs opponent, name only has 13 characters
>no solo missions, campaigns, or card lore for new and popular sets (this gives attention to outdated cards which makes people spend gems on low performance decks which can't win in the current meta. most of solo is a gem trap)
>AI is dumb as rocks and has the lowest IQ plays
>can't even duel the AI in a free mode or assign them a deck
>shit crafting system. no way to make more decks other than making more accounts. you need 30 CP for a singular copy of a UR card, you're trading 3 UR's for 1 in most cases. you can't exchange excess N/R/SR for UR CP.
>gem shortage post-content, didn't even bother to launch with an event
>can't even view your opponents hand or set cards in replays
>only 10 replays can be saved and you don't even have an option to auto-prune the oldest replay to make room
>can't rewind the replays or check the field after the replay ends
>zero soul, all sweat and grime
this game is shit

Attached: 1643247246035.jpg (412x330, 34.73K)

I finally got a consistent exodia deck up and running.

Holy based

Traptrix time.

Attached: masterduel_BHTZyrAuQK.jpg (2560x1440, 2.13M)

Tell me how to counter gay Golden Lich fags, bros..

Are windwitches any good?
They look cute

Ice Dragon Prison

Share it, I need some fun

we heard you the first time tranny

Madolches

>Activate Fire Formation Tenki
>Gets Ash'd
Jokes on you I wanted a face up for Ancient Warriors. *Activates Fraktall in hand

>vs. drytron going second
>topdeck nibiru
nothing personnel...

i crafted tri-brigade zoodiac day 2 after getting omen and drident, turns out im the biggest metafag to exist due to getting lucky

>how much are you winning?
Got an OTK with Cyber Stein.

Attached: Cybersteinn.webm (854x480, 1.82M)

>keep getting the activate 5 traps daily
>my meta deck only has one(using Solemn til i get more staples)
its like they want me to build Eldlich

Just sit on it. You can stack up to 9 dailies and the game won't give you dupes. They last until the end of the season.

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJRtHduqM4

How do o git gud?

Cyber Einstein is not banned in MD?

this happens to me at least once a session and its always hillarious when you have your fraktall in your opening hand anyway

Does this have crossplay on it? I want it for my Switch and PS5.

He's limited to 1 in MD.

another one of the ghost lolis can stop dimension shifter I think, but yeah otherwise they'd need Gamma

hes limited to one

Is there really any incentive to grind to plat 1 other than some extra gems? I think i'd rather just play my other decks than my grinding one

Attached: 1639623279748.png (666x712, 297.06K)

Don't know what happened but the hype got killed for me.
Guess it's the very small amount of gems you get and how you can only buiild a new deck now literally over a month from now.

you can either play maxx c to ask your opponent nicely to stop or you can play dimension shifter to pump the brakes NOW with no survivors

Attached: file.png (1536x2048, 2.36M)

silver-low gold is unironically the most fun place to play if you dont wanna go full metafag

I've been able to make six decks F2P before exhausting pretty much all gems, as a disclaimer my luck has been godly.
>Noble Knights
>Aromatic Rikka
>Domain Monarchs
>Shiranui / Mayakashi
>Mostly pure Shiranui w/ Doomking flavor
>Red Dragon Archfiend
I'm still having a lot of fun but it'll be a few weeks or longer before I can make any sort of meaningful pulls unless I break out the MasterCard.

Attached: Wirriam.jpg (1024x576, 84.98K)

I feel like at this point, they really need to hand out hand traps to players. You literally can't play this game without them anymore. Is there even a deck that doesn't run hand traps?

How are Danger! decks?

>I feel like at this point, they really need to hand out hand traps to players
Isn't that what crafting's for?

Honestly, it makes me miss early Duel Links and the DS games.

Check out this abomination I saw today

Attached: QWjG2tZ.jpg (1602x932, 274.5K)

are the servers going to shit? last 3 games have been either me dcing or my opponent.

Still on silver so still winning
Yep
I have both tri-zoo and pure zoodiac deck, even though they are not as good I enjoy much more playing with zoodiacs alone
Not bad, but feels kinda bloated with how much special summon and cancels there are now.