What's the best level in Hitman™, and why is it Chongqing?

What's the best level in Hitman™, and why is it Chongqing?

Attached: Chongqing walkway.jpg (2560x1440, 391.83K)

>tfw they unironically named a city "chongching" but it's racist for me to say ching chong

Just become a leftist and it won't be racist anymore

Chongqing has a cool atmosphere but honestly it kind of sucks as a level. Half of it is a generic underground facility.

My favorites are Resort and Miami. I like the contrast between brutal violence and the warm, bright setting.

Attached: Hitman.png (1920x1080, 3.78M)

Pretty much any level with a bunch of civilians in ii is great.

Aka fuck Colorado.

I liked the whodunit mansion level, and the wedding sniper challenge.

Welcome Alma, and Guest.

The whodunnit mansion is fun but its the winery I really enjoyed, theres a lot of fun sniper/stealth fuckery you can do

>have the sniper team shoot some guy
>someone nearby says there's an accident

They need the insurance claim

the mansion was peak comfy.

Miami

Attached: dolphins.jpg (2560x1440, 996.36K)

For me it's Berlin. Chongqing looks gorgeous though. Dunno about ICA facility, whole thing feels like I am playing nuDeus Ex

Based taste. Making the side task optional after doing it once was a very smart move too. Sapienza would be fucking kino if it did this also. At least you can shoot the stalagmite above it

The Train because it was the last and I can uninstall this mediocre, piss easy, normy „stealth“ game now.
Nothing more insulting than this „follow the markers and do the thing for free/safe kill“ shit.
In 3 I avoided all of them and just ended up sniping everyone.
If it wasn’t for the server in the Asia level I wouldn’t even have seen 10% of it.

>brap
?

>follow the markers and do the thing for free/safe kill“ shit
Nigga just turn off the story mission markers. It's way more open than older hitman games.

chongqing made me laugh because on my first run I accidentally did the double explosion accident kill on the bridge and later found out that it was a mission story trigger that I wasn't even aware I did that caused them to both go there

just turn off mission stories then you moron

>Nothing more insulting than this „follow the markers and do the thing for free/safe kill“ shit.
>he doesn't play on master
I need to use the bathroom

turn off all the nannies, then its a fun series.

for me it's Whittleton Creek
so smol yet so comfy

Attached: nqq25zs[1].jpg (3840x2160, 2.17M)

>speed limit 30
>in a neighborhood

Last Hitman game I played was Contracts. This new series any good?

All 3 games just make one big game at this point, and I like it.

do you still have to the clues shit or did they finally make it colorado where you only have to do optional shit once.

>accidentally did the double explosion accident kill on the bridge
desu that's the best and most rewarding way of playing both old and nuhitman
the solutions to certain assassination scenarios should come organically, through exploration and observation

lol that's funny they were thinking in km/h

Guys, I dont get this:

Ive downloaded all the addon levels for Hitman 2 and still cant play the New York (bureo ?) level

Attached: 687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6d5833414d64642e6a7067.jpg (347x364, 95.05K)