Say, hypothetically...

Say, hypothetically, that Xenoblade X was going to get a "definitive" on the Switch that updates the models and textures on humans to look nicer. What other changes would you like to see made?

Attached: WiiU_XenobladeChroniclesX_artwork_01[1].jpg (1600x900, 231.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/45950499
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A better story and better characters

You're not going to get that from a Xenoblade game. Try Xenosaga.

Attached: 1637955319570.png (637x753, 434.69K)

Double jump to fly
Smoother transitions between music tracks

Attached: 1643397947000.jpg (468x800, 133.18K)

1 had them. So did 2 to a lesser degree

The ability to enable flight via double jump, not every time you jump.
A toggle that disables flight music so you can listen to area music while in the robot.

Characters yes, story no. But again, if you're looking for better, you're looking for Xenosaga.

> Good graphics.
> Switch.
In other news, water is actually dry. More at 11.

Uncensor the game.

>More variants of the NLA theme, or just more tracks for NLA in general
>Terminal in the Admin District that lets you call up any party member to join your party regardless of them having a H2H or not
>Buff the weaker weapons/classes
>Undo the censorship
>Let you select Mia as your girlfriend

Give up, Xenoblade X on the switch would require be rebuild from the ground which would be as expensive as a new game and Nintendo is not interested in funding a X port.

Attached: 1614204991841.jpg (1073x7754, 2.17M)

1's story was great. It goes from revenge to banding together to kill god and live in harmony. Good shit

Elma should've been in Smash, but she lost her chance when Bamco decided to add CORRIN of all characters. Quite possibly the worst FE protagonist in the series' history, and from the objectively worst games in the series' history. Not to mention the game wasn't even out yet at that point, while Xenoblade X had just released and could've used some love.

At least we won in the end since Corrin is one of the least played and most disliked characters in the entire roster in Ultimate.

Xenosaga is ass. Try Xenogears.

Just them undoing the censorship would be enough for me.

Won't happen though.
>Casually glances at censored switch port of Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Attached: lin_lee_censored__large_1_.jpg (328x270, 51.42K)

Bonus: Corrin bought Byleth down with them...at least outside Japan, some say that if Corrin in smash never happened, people wouldn't have been so astronomically mad over Byleth.

>Try Xenosaga
Holy shit Enel, Xenosaga is even worse.

sountrack option without vocals and expanded online

Considering the massive backlash #FE censorship caused, I would doubt Nintendo or Monolith okaying a Xenoblade X rerelease to be censored.

I want them to leave it alone. Make it exactly like the original game

Just make it run at a stable 30fps.

Not even 60! I'm not even gonna get my hopes up that high! Just 30, with no dips, and no resolution scaling. That's all I want.

It wasn't just Corrin, but also Chrom and Lucina. If the FE roster was just Marth, Roy, Ike, and Robin, and then Byleth was added, people would've been nowhere near as mad. I do agree that Corrin probably makes up like 50% of that anger, though.

I want x2, I already played x

a better character creator and the option to use the japanese dub in the western version would be nice too

2 and 1DE run at 720p 30, why would this one be better

Lucina was added before Corrin and nobody (except Kotaku) was mad over chrome becoming playable in ultimate.

Off the top of my head:
Proper tutorials
Able to access all team member from the menu once they join
All team members earn experience in or out of battle
NG+
More playable aliens
Fix doll fuel to not be shit
More QoL
X2

strawpoll.me/45950499

Who is the best Xenoblade X girl and why is it Irina?

Attached: EtQK8wBXYAIH3UT[1].png (595x558, 275.35K)

>All team members earn experience in or out of battle
Please no, Pokemon was already ruined by permanent EXP All

Weirdly, it's all Nintendo of America's fault. They won't let them release the game uncensored despite having shit like Dual Princesses and Mary Skelter 2 on the platform.

Attached: Mirage Censorship.png (1024x768, 167.23K)

sex with celica

Attached: celica.png (570x1000, 236.22K)

>OST rework so that its not literally just prepackaged samples awano slapped together
>gut all the online shit and reduce the amount of materials required to create augments to fourth of the original
>programmable party members or just go back to XB1's way of how party members worked
>mark the lobsters you've collected on the map
>rebalance skells so that certain skells aren't objectively dogshit
>add more alien party members

Didn't they just rerelease the localized version internationally since it had the DLC included in the game already and they were too lazy to use the Japanese version as the base?

Because it's running on an older engine that they (hopefully) can optimizeG8XSR.

Again, I'm not *expecting* anything, but I can hope.

>Add in an extra 100 lobsters
>Make it so the extra lobsters only show up under certain weather conditions and time of day
>Send a C&D to anyone who posts an online guide on how to find the lobsters
>Send a C&D to anyone who tries to create a physical guide on how to find the lobsters
>Remove most of the lobsters from NLA and hide them throughout the rest of the world

Attached: r0cmky7lluy41[1].jpg (1266x685, 80.58K)

No

The file formats (among other things) are completely different. While there's some leeway given its a port to another platform, all the extra coding suggests this wasn't just cheap port wherein the only change would be with the engine stuff to get it working on the Switch.

Further more, removing the censorship quite literally means replacing files (graphics, sound, and movies) with the uncensored versions. What they used as a base is irrelevant. Especially in the case of the Hotsprings DLC which is literally just a VN.

Corrine's fun as fuck in Ultimate, cope with your loss Elmafag, your game will forever remain stuck on a shit console.

Is that why no one ever plays them? I've seen less Corrins than I've seen Rosalina and Lumas.