Another day, another Any Forums shilled game that's actually garbage

Another day, another Any Forums shilled game that's actually garbage

Attached: unnamed.png (512x293, 178.6K)

Pic unrelated.

It's far from garbage. The lack of proper ending sucks though. What didn't you like?

Not OP but I never bothered playing the game because I just don't like female protags unless it's bayonetta or something.

Why did you even reply retard?

setting is cool, everything else is boring

Because I too dislike the game despite never having played it.

One of the if not THE shittiest game of the decade. At least battlefield 2042 can qualify as a video game, control fundamentally fails every criteria of a video game

It was better than Alan Wake

Same here.

Looks fun but protag has a nasty face I have to stare at in every conversation. Inhuman and no mods fix it.

shilled game?
everytime this game gets brought up, its because of the man faced main character.

>At least battlefield 2042 can qualify as a video game, control fundamentally fails every criteria of a video game

What? It doesn't even have cutscenes.

this, i even got the game for free on a giveaway, never even bothered to install it.

pretty good game
7.5/10

is this game worth blowing through on the easiest difficulty with assists on

I've never seen Control shilled here

No game is worth playing that way.

>on the easiest difficulty with assists on
No game is worth it. Go watch a movie instead.

Just play it on normal difficulty. You're very overpowered very quickly, which is one of my bigger complaints about the game. Once you get the ability to throw and hover you're set for every encounter in the game.

I thought it was really good. But I'm not an unemployable, dopey faggot like 99% of what posts on Any Forums, so that's probably why.

It's not garbage, but aggressively mediocre.

That is a man.

I really enjoyed it. Throwing forklifts at ghouls with telekinetic powers was great. I even enjoyed finding the lore bits on all the different objects.