New Starfield trailer on February 23th

Bethesda has plans to make Starfield's marketing campaign follow in Skyrim's footsteps (purposely, so people can relate the two games in some way). The release date of the two games being the same is just one of the indications of this.

On February 23, 2011, Bethesda released a new Skyrim trailer (out of nowhere). On February 24th of this year Phil Spencer will attend the DICE awards event to receive an award (interactive.org/news/phil_spencer_lifetime_achievement_award.asp). Todd Howard will accompany him as part of the Xbox team.

He won't be there for nothing. This February 23, Bethesda will release a new Starfield trailer on YouTube and on its social networks, focused on some of the game's locations (which will be running directly on the game's engine). It will also show some enemies, clothes and stuff related to the Starfield universe - again: all in the engine. The event where he goes with Phil Spencer (DICE awards) will be broadcast on IGN, and IGN will be interviewing several people there. The day before the event (the 23rd) Bethesda will release this trailer, and on the 24th, through IGN at the event, Todd will be interviewed to give some more information about the game.

Attached: STAR.jpg (1600x900, 86.51K)

Please god let it be kino. This is the only game I'm remotely interested in.

And you are convinced that Bethesda's strategy is gonna be exactly the same that they had 11 years ago?

>Cremation Engine

Disappointment.

Correction: the trailer will be on the 24th, the event on the 25th.

Phil is like that though. Whether you like him or not, he does shit like this as an anniversary.

I wonder what the main weapon types will be. I'm assuming it's going to be guns but primarily projectile-based ones

Probably very similar to Fallout, but think of a game based around The Institutes world.

The main weapons will be similar to what we have today, and some more futuristic (yes, lasers and stuff, but without being as fanciful as Star Wars).

Yes. This whole idea is on purpose (and is made by Microsoft). Microsoft REALLY wants this to be the "next Skyrim".

Todd has never made a bad game.

Attached: download (2).jpg (896x896, 62.94K)

So more like phasers from StarTrek or more modern-looking guns but with "Charge cells" or some future-sounding ammunition.

Weapon grade sandwiches.

Attached: starfield-trailer-screenshot-kaesebrot.jpg (1920x1080, 427.34K)

Some weapons will basically be versions of the current ones, but updated: with higher speed of fire, a little more futuristic appearance (some with even screens showing the amount of ammo - one of them was shown in the latest E3 2021 trailer). Others will be laser weapons, but they will be much slower and used at more specific times (like snipers).

Redguard.

That lettuce looks like shit. Is this the best they can do with today’s technology? Fuck this game and dropped.

The game is basically Elon Musk the game, with sci-fi stuff included that 1. doesn't make it a pain in the ass to play, e.g. faster than light travel, 2. tech that isn't too far fetched.

Lasers most likely shoot a straight line of light instead of little zaps like in Star Wars.

starbump

I think something like guns in Altered Carbon would be great. less about flashy lasers and more utility. Like a gun that just shoots flechettes but is uses advanced technology to do so easily and efficiently.

This. I want Elite x Cyberpunk but good.

Bethesda tried to make No Man's Sky in Fallout 4.
They failed.
That's all you're getting.

>25th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards ceremony, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas and livestreamed by IGN on Thursday, Feb. 24 at 8PM PT

>bethesda
it will be shit, there saved you the trouble

>bullpup
>meme mags
>short and square
>randomly-splattered with warning text
>literally just a worse P90 with scifi greeble
who the fuck keeps giving these people a job in art design when they were clearly born without imaginations?

Hello, may i ask, you are still present?
You are a employee ?

tf that screenshot made me hard.