Does anybody on the face of the planet ever use steam big picture mode?

does anybody on the face of the planet ever use steam big picture mode?

Attached: iu.jpg (1280x720, 50.97K)

Yea, I use it and my nvidia shield to play pc on my tv

You mean you don't have a PC hooked up to your TV in the living room that boots straight into Steam Big Picture and you only control with a controller?

SniperZeroXI does

This is exactly what I do, my PC is basically a console that can play any game.

>controller UI
That's okay

I do, mostly because steam is the only way I have to use a wired pro controller on pc

I do on my smart tv to play games or just stream my PC to my tv to watch pirated shows.

you mean the go big mode?

The steam controller seems to need it sometimes
Otherwise no

I use it daily on my Steam Link.

I tried this for a while but I realized that 80% of the games I play are pure suffering on a gamepad and went back to the monitor after a few days.

I actually use the fucking Steam Link to play games on my little CRT. Cruelty Squad never looked so beautiful.

sometimes i use it to force some of my wonky ass third party controllers to work with pirated games
god bless steam input

I do it all the damn time so I can load some controller configs that sometimes don't work with vanilla Steam.

How do you do it? I can never get the button reversal options to work right.

I do, I use my tv as a monitor and play on my bed

Reminder the current Big Picture UI will be replaced in favor of the Steam Deck UI.

I used to use it for Halo MC collection but thankfully newer games just need it plugged in, like GG Strive, Halo Infinite, or Warzone

I have an extra pc in the living room that boots into customized arch distribution that hops right into steam big picture, so I don't have to have a mouse connected.
On a related note.
For fucks sake valve preload the On Screen Keyboard so I can connect a controller without crashing steam because I forgot to run it in big picture mode at some point.

Attached: izac butt glad.png (500x503, 194.93K)

>Arch
>It crashed when I did something trivial
Hmm

To sort out controller shenanigans, other than that no.

It's actually a valve issue.

Yes, I use it when games don't work with my dualshock 4. It is kinda useless, because it is easier to grab a mouse than learn how to use controller ui. Maybe something will change when they update it with steam deck release.

Attached: file.png (1280x800, 570.34K)

After you've set up the Pro Controller on big picture once, you don't need BP anymore to keep using. I use my Pro for every single game and haven't opened BP since 2019.

I purposefully disabled it so I can never accidentally turn it on again if I hit the wrong button on my ds4