>makes any game 2 times more fun

wtf, why isn't booze like this?

Attached: Weed_Orange_1200x628-facebook.jpg (1200x628, 112.67K)

hang yourself junkie

booze was like that for me before I went clean
booze plus weed was even better
haven't touched either since like 2017 tho. caffeine is better and doesn't make you feel as bad or retarded

booze is better but green is always good too

Overrated as fuck. Trolling League games while drunk is 100 times better. Gaming on weed is just zoning out and giggling every once in a while.

A beer or a glass of wine during a gaming session is nice but getting drunk and gaming has never been fun for me like it is for others.

Straight edge channers are the funniest to me, no pussy no weed no money thats the life for me but boy i like video gamez

DUDE

What game is this?

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

>Trolling League games while drunk is 100 times better
Playing any multiplayer game while shitfaced is better.

DUDE

>chimp learns about Any Forums

this but unironically

If I see a TTV in their name you know I'm dropping the N bomb.

Attached: edgy as fuck.jpg (463x484, 26.4K)

There's a good middle ground I find

Bit drunk & a bit stoned is class.

Too high and you're too distracted and dumb and giggly
Too drunk and your skill drops too much and I end up getting frustrated

I do the same thing.

Attached: 1517018133017.jpg (480x360, 26.02K)

It's not making the game more fun. It's making you more stupid and turning off your ability to think critically.

Tried Delta 8 while playing GTAO for an hour then spending the next three hours doing I don’t even remember what. It was the most fun night I’ve had in a really long while, but weed just fucks you up for the whole week. I recommend anyone to try weed but if you take it more than once a week you’ve got some serious issues. Balance is key. The big purple guy from Fortnite said that once.

DUDE

Attached: 2022011417482400_s.jpg (1280x720, 168.25K)

I wish my tolerance was this low again
I vape delta 8 while working from home so I can save the good shit for the weekend

enjoy building up tolerance to it and having to smoke a whole garden of it until the schizophrenia hits

That's the road I'm on, schizophrenia sounds comfy. Atleast I'll have an excuse to be lazy

>you take it more than once a week
I smoke every hour

Just got high and played HL Alyx for the first time, great experience.

Ignorance is bliss as they say, and if weed makes me retarded enough to enjoy bad games then sign me up.

literally the opposite, but i don't blame you and your weak body and mind. i play a lot of recreational sports on it and my improvisation goes through the roof (same for games)

My reactions improve but my decisions get worse. What games can I enjoy in this state?

i get high and drunk until i cant walk and play crab game. it's very fun if you have an anime movie or youtube video playing on your second monitor

Attached: ss_3ca80115fe7e8d3ac3e98fef76917f822d05001d.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 249.88K)

not more fun but much more immersive i will say.